Printer Not Printing
A Quick Way to Fix the Problem If the Printer is not Printing Whether in Black or in Color
Printers usually have great benefits when they work, but when they don’t it can be extremely irritating. Here find some of the most common problems, including not printing at all the through to blocked nozzles and other problems or the issues.
There are various other reasons behind not giving a print to the printer like low inkjet problems with dried-up blocking nozzles, overuse of paper clips, hair hands.
If the printer can’t be fixed with these tips and tricks, you are advised to follow the below-stated solution to get the answer if the Printer is not printing.
Some General Steps to Fix the Issue of Printer not Printing Issue:
- To begin the process first you should make sure that the printer is not set to offline mode.
- In the next move go to the Start window option, Printers and the Faxes.
- Following the above, now find the printer that you want to use and make sure that it is ready underneath it.
- If it is saying Offline, Do right-click on it and select the option of “Use Printer Online”.
- If you have an option of more than one printer is installed such as the several network printers make sure you choose the right printer as the default printer.
- First right-click on the printer that you want to use and choose the Set as Default Printer.
- One can easily test the configuration of the printer by printing a test page. Right-click on the printer and Choose the Properties. Then move to the General tab and click on the Print Test Page button.
- If the user is not able to print a test page even after following the above steps, you may wish to restart the computer or system. Restarting the system fixes many of the hardware problems. After restarting the system, now you are required to try to print a test page again to check the printer configuration.
- In the last step, try to reinstall the printer driver. Next, visit the website of your printer’s manufacturer to download the latest software and drivers for the printer.
Some Other Alternatives to Fix the Issue of the Printer is not Printing
Run the Printer Troubleshooter in the Windows 10:
- To begin the process first open the windows key +I.
- In the next move, open the application settings.
- After the setting app open, move to the “Update & security” section of the printer.
- Select the troubleshoot from the menu in the left and select the printer at the left panel and click on the Run troubleshooter button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and steps carefully.
- Now, you have performed all the basic steps to complete the process in one go.
Update the Printer Device Driver:
The new update brings new features to the printer, use it to the latest version. Let’ see how it works or the Printer is not printing.
- To begin the process, open the device manager and Press the Windows + X.
- Choose the Device Manager list.
- Now select the Printer on the list of the device and tap Right-click on it and choose the Update Driver.
- Now search automatically to update driver software.
- In the end, you have completed all the steps to update the printer driver.
- Now, you have done all the steps to update the driver or the printer.
Besides, above all the points on the printer will not print, if you need further help. Else you can visit the nearby center of the printer to get the solution or the response.
How Well Are You Aware of the Fixes to Resolve Different Issues of Printers?
Printers have been providing incredible services to the users. Sometimes, you encounter a situation when the ink of your Printer decides to go on a vacation. In this situation, you hunt for various ways to fix the issues, but necessarily you don’t always succeed. Therefore, we are here to provide you the ways of rectifying the problems in your Printer.
How do I fix my Printer Not Printing Color?
Set Printer Settings to Print Color:
The reason behind this issue is that the users have not set the device to print color. So, you need to take specific steps to eradicate this issue.
- The first step is to open the screen report for your Printer and look for the print tab on the menu.
- Then, you need to navigate the tab of ink color from the list and tick the color print options.
- Now, you will have to choose the print button.
Disable Non-Color Settings on Printer:
When a non-color print setting is applied on the Printer, it does not print in color correctly. Therefore, you will have to disable the non-color settings in your Printer to fix the bug.
- The first step is to open the Printer by going to the device settings.
- Then, you need to choose your Printer from the list on which you are experiencing a color printing error.
- Now, you will have to access the properties of your Printer from there.
- After that, you need to look for the non-color option from the properties of the Printer.
- You will now have to check that whether non-color settings are enabled or not.
- Now, you need to uncheck the box for the non-color option and save the Printer’s settings.
These steps will help you fix the Printer issues when your printer is not printing color. We hope that you have comprehended adequately the steps mentioned above on this issue. You can take the help of the printer support executives to know more about this. They will provide you with the relevant aid on this.
There are other cases in your printer that does not allow the users to print in black. So, in the case where your Printer is not printing black, you can go for the several methods to fix the bug. We are listing some of those below that might help you out.
How do I fix my Printer Not Printing Black?
Check Your Ink Cartridge:
- The first step is to replace the ink cartridge that is low on ink or empty.
- You will have to ensure that the ink cartridge is snapped into place and is correctly installed in its appropriate slot.
- You will now have to double-check to ensure that you have removed the tape over the vent if you have installed a new cartridge.
- You will have to check the vents of the cartridge whether they are clogged.
- You can do this by gently using the pin to clean up the clog on the vent.
- Now determine if the printer is capable of identifying the cartridge and also try using a different ink cartridge. If your printer used to work with an older cartridge then try to install that old cartridge again and you will see if your printer produces any output.
- Try to use different cartridges to determine if your Printer can recognize the cartridge. You could install the old cartridge again if you were using the old cartridge.
Clean the Print Head:
- Printers with clogged print heads generally don’t print black. Thus, cleaning the print head is the solution that printer users should opt for so that you can confirm fixing the printing. You can do this frequently to restore print quality fully.
- It will help if you make sure that some paper is loaded in the Printer before you select to clean the print head. You also need to check out the Printer’s manual for specific details on how you can clean the print head.
These are the steps you can take when your Printer is not printing black. These steps are easy to take and will not consume much of your valuable time. For more information, contact the agent of the printer support team.