How do I find the IP address on my Kyocera printer?
An IP address is a helpful thing available in the printer that helps find the device, and if you want to connect your printer with some new device or another device, you can easily do it. Having complete information about the IP address is very important as it will help you troubleshoot any problem.
Kyocera printers are among the best brands in the printer sector in America and globally. The Kyocera printer is a multifunctional device that helps in scanning documents, photocopying, printing, faxing, etc. If you want to know the information about how do I assign an IP address to my Kyocera printer, then you need to read below.
Find the IP Address on the Kyocera Printer:
- First, open the device and go to the menu section.
- Next, you need to open the screen system network section.
- Now you can see the option of connected devices; select that option.
- After this, go to the network and click on wire network settings.
- You need to click on the printer and right-click on the following properties.
- Further, select the TCP IP settings and click next, then open the ivp4 option, and now you can modify the IP accordingly and click ok and close everything.
- After this, click to reboot the machine, open it again, click on the status page, and click to print status.
- Last, if more than two tabs appear, then go to web services, and if more than four tabs are open, then ports tabs, and you will find out your printer's IP address.
The reasons behind the Kyocera printer IP address not being defined are given below.
Range issues: This is the most common issue due to which the user will not be able to find the IP address. It is due to the distance between the router and the printer; you need to keep the printer near the router to resolve this.
Network issues: There are some network issues as well. If the user cannot find out the IP address or the internet speed is comparatively low, you should contact your internet service provider.
Connection issues: You need to check the wire is connected correctly to the correct internet, and if you are unable to find an IP address, you can also check the IP address from the control panel of the device.
Update drivers: You need to check the weather is there any updates are required or not, and if any updates are available, then do it.
Printer settings: If your printer is continuously showing no IP address, you need to correct the settings from the device and check the ID and password.
The earlier mentioned statements will provide information about the Kyocera printer IP address not defined still; suppose you find any issue, you can also contact the official technician of your printer.
Disclaimer: printersupportplus.com is an online information provider website. Printer Support Plus has no association with any brand name. Brand names, logo, trademark utilized in the content or site is just for user's information purpose. In case if you have found any kind of issue with the website or content kindly mail at email@example.com