How do I print a test page on a Kyocera printer?
Kyocera is undoubtedly one of the best printers available in the market. People buy it because it is definitely reliable and performs well. Once you’re aware of its usage, you might not switch to another printer. However, there can be a situation where you would need to print a test page to check if the printer is working fine. You can print a text page without the help of a professional.
A step-by-step guide to printing a test page on a Kyocera printer
To understand the right way to print the test page. You must ensure that you have walked through the step-by-step guide provided below.
Printers with a Coloured display:
- You need to select the option of the menu.
- Click on the System menu/ counter.
- You need to navigate and then choose the option of “Report”.
- Now you need to navigate and select the option of “Report Print”.
- Choose the button “Status Page”.
- That is it. Tap on the control of "Status Page".
Once you have followed the information mentioned above, then you’ll be able to get the status page. Ensure that you have followed the steps ahead for the colored printer.
Printers with five-line test display:
In case your printer has the five-line test display. Then you must ensure that you have walked through the steps mentioned ahead.
- You need to make sure that you have selected the "Menu Button".
- You’ll come across new options. You only need to choose the menu button.
- Now tap on the control of “Report Print”.
- You need to choose the option from the “Status Page”.
- Select the option of “OK”.
However, in case you still doubt, “How do I print a configuration page on a Kyocera printer?” Then you also have another way to print the test page. So, if you have a different model of the Kyocera Printer, then you need to follow the step-by-step guide below.
- Select the option of “Menu”.
- Now you need to select the option “Report Print” and press the choice “Okay”.
- You need to navigate to the status page.
- Now you need to press the button “Ok” twice.
Soon, you’ll get the test page print for a two-line text display printer. You need to ensure that you have followed the steps ahead.
In the case of the printer with a two-line text display:
- Select the “Menu button”.
- Now you need to select the button “Report Print”.
- You would need to choose the option of “Print Status Page”.
That is it. Select the option of “Okay”. That is it. You’ll get the print now. If you have the question, “How do I print a configuration page on a Kyocera printer?” Then you only need to ensure that you have followed the steps above.
Disclaimer: printersupportplus.com is an online information provider website. Printer Support Plus has no association with any brand name. Brand names, logo, trademark utilized in the content or site is just for user's information purpose. In case if you have found any kind of issue with the website or content kindly mail at email@example.com