How Do I Reset My Kodak Printer?
When troubleshooting your Kodak printer, you may need to reset the printer completely. The hard reset process will return the printer settings to what they were out of the box.
If you have a Kodak printer that is not working properly then it would be best for you to reset the printer. Resetting the printer solves almost all the problems and is a process that can easily refresh and reboot the printer. Read this guideline if you are looking for steps that will help you reset a Kodak printer.
If the program shows the ink level is incorrect, so you can power cycle the Kodak printer. This erases the printer's internal memory and resets your printer's ink-level monitor.
Tips to Reset the Kodak Printer Ink Cartridge:
- Firstly, Open the ink compartment which is in front of the printer.
- Push the tab on all ink cartridges and take them out of the printer.
- Turn off the printer and wait about five to ten seconds. Restart the printer.
- Double-click on the Kodak printer icon on the taskbar. Then select the "Maintenance" option from the menu.
- Now click on the "Check Ink Level" option.
- If a message will appear saying that the printer does not recognize any cartridges. So it means that the Ink Monitor memory has been reset. Now you can click on OK.
- Now replace the cartridge and turn off your printer. Wait five to ten seconds and turn it on again.
- After that, you go back to the printer maintenance menu and click on the option "Check ink level" once again. Now the appropriate level will show.
How to Reset Kodak Printer Ink Cartridge Chip?
If you need to reset the cartridge chip so that it reads the printer ink level correctly. If you have a Kodak color printer you will need to use an inkjet chip resetter.
Tips to Reset Kodak Color Ink Cartridge Chip:
- First, remove the color cartridge. And then open the cartridge door, and push the green lever to move the cartridge out.
- Second, hold the cartridge upside down. Then locate the chip on the bottom of the ink cartridge.
- Third, Press the chip resetter for the cartridge chip, then press and hold the small button on the Kodak chip resetter for four to five seconds. The cartridge chip should now be reset and the ink level on the printer should now be full.
Disclaimer: printersupportplus.com is an online information provider website. Printer Support Plus has no association with any brand name. Brand names, logo, trademark utilized in the content or site is just for user's information purpose. In case if you have found any kind of issue with the website or content kindly mail at firstname.lastname@example.org