How do I reset my Kyocera printer?
Kyocera makes very reliable printers; They are easy to operate and produce high-quality prints in large volumes. If you want your Kyocera printer restored to factory defaults, if it is showing some glitches or not working properly, you can follow these steps to hard reset the printer, which should fix all minor issues; there are two ways to hard reset the printer.
Resetting the printer-
- Turn off the printer and remove the plug from the wall socket.
- Try restarting the printer.
- Find and press the reset button on the back of the printer.
- Plug in the printer and press the green button to start.
These steps should reset your printer, and you are good to go, but if it didn’t work for some reason. The printer is not in its factory defaults, and you can follow these additional steps to ensure that your Kyocera printer hard reset is completed. The below steps are a bit complex. You should follow it carefully as it might be hard to follow. It should make your printer hard reset and clear all previously saved settings or profiles saved in the printer earlier as it completely wipes the data.
Steps to Hard Reset-
If the first method didn’t work, you could try this method to make the Kyocera printer restore to factory settings, it is a little complex, but it will make your printer go to the original settings it came with.
Reset Kyocera Printer to Factory Settings:
- Go to copy mode Enter 10871087 on the keypad.
- Press the green start button.
- Enter 906 on the keypad and press the green button.
- Press Execute on the screen and press the green button.
- Lift all the papers.
- Wait for the machine to restart.
These steps will help with how to reset Kyocera printer. You can contact a technician or email Kyocera on their official website for further assistance to get better help and get more information on your particular printer model.