How to Install Xerox Printer Driver on Windows
Procedure to install Xerox Printer driver on Windows 10/8.1/7/XP
Xerox is an American Company and offers document services across the globe. One such service is Xerox Printer. It gives quality print and it is very easy to access. The company launched various Xerox Printer and classified the same as Professional and Household.
Sometimes the user interfaces a problem and often they asked a question “How do I install Xerox Printer driver on Windows 10/8.1/7”. If you also encounter the same issue, then follow the guideline mentioned below.
Here you will get detailed instructions about the above-mentioned issue and the solution is provided by the Tech Expert.
Download and Install Xerox Printer Driver Windows 7/8.1/10/XP
- From your computer, go to the Control Panel and select “Devices and Printers”.
- Now click on “Add a Printer” after doing that enter the IP address or Hostname of the Printer.
- In the next step, enter the printer name in “Add a printer name”, either you can do it manually or you can accept the default one.
- A window message will appear “verifying the installation of an uncertified driver”, simply click “Next” to confirm the same and download the driver.
- In the “Add Printer” section you will see the bar showing “Have Disk”, click on the same and browse the location where you have installed the Xerox printer drivers and select the driver.
- Now choose the printer model from “Install the Printer Driver” Window and click Next.
- A “Printer Sharing” window will appear, either you can choose the Printer Sharing or you can opt-out.
- Click on “Finish”.
Hence you have successfully installed the Xerox Driver for Windows 7/8.1/10/XP download, now enjoy the features of Xerox Printer. The driver is very necessary for the printer and if you don’t install it properly, then you won’t be able to access the Xerox Printer and you will encounter an issue while giving a command from the computer.
Xerox always gives the new products and services and believes in giving the full feathered services to the customers. Xerox has introduced Printer inks and toners which are derived from Renewable resources because the demands are increasing very fast. Xerox has launched a unique product, i.e. to print the 3D object, the printing will take directly on the surface. Hence, enjoy the Xerox Printer features and be updated with its services.