How to Install Lexmark Printer Driver on Windows 10
Learn How Do I Install Lexmark Printer Driver On Windows 10/8.1/7/XP – Get A Detailed Procedure Here
Lexmark International is the leading Printer manufacturing company. The Printers offered by this company are quite advanced and built with multiple features.
Driver tools enable the printer to perform smoothly on the computer, so you need to configure your device with the printer driver. If you are new with Lexmark Printer and want to download and install Lexmark printer driver on windows 10, then follow the procedure mentioned below.
How do I Install Lexmark Printer Driver on Windows 10/8.1/7/XP
- From your computer, open Start Menu>Control Panel>Hardware and Sound>Devices and Printers.
- Or else you can directly enter “Devices and Printers” in the “Search Box” followed by the “Start Menu”.
- Now you click “Add a Printer” from the “Devices and Printers” section.
- After that, your computer will start searching the Printers, you just click “The Printer that I wasn’t listed”.
- Thereafter, select and click on the “Add a local printer or network printer with the manual setting”.
- If you are connected with the Ethernet, then click “Create a New Port”.
- Port List will appear, select “Standard TCP/IP Port” and then click “Next”.
- If you want to choose the driver from your end, then click on the checkbox indicating “Query the printer and automatically select the driver to use”, or else you can leave it for Windows to do the same.
- Enter the Host Name and Port Number and then click “Next”.
- Now, Window Update page will appear, click “Window Update”.
- Once the update is over, select the Lexmark Printer and the Driver from the list and then click “Next”.
- Select the Driver you want to use, its recommended to use the current driver which is installed.
- Give the name to your Printer and click “Next”.
- Finally, select and click on the “Set as a Default Printer”, after this step goes for a test print to ensure that the driver is correctly configured.
- Click “Finish” and hence your Lexmark Printer is ready to use.
Lexmark believes in customer satisfaction and always ready to support them and hence it made everything very simple so that customers should not get any issue, even-though if anyone interfaces any issue, then the support team resolves the same in an effective way.