How to Install Epson Printer Driver on Windows
How Easily You Could Install Epson Printer Driver on Windows Operating System!
Epson printers are used to print any document on your device. It is the leading printer compared to all printers. It provides many features such as better quality, higher resolution and so on that are used by so many users. It is also compatible with all operating systems such as Windows, Mac, iOS, etc.
The Process to Download and Install Epson Printer Driver on Windows 10/8.1/7/XP
If you want to download the Epson printer driver then you can install it with the help of the driver. Since there is a lot of software that is not compatible with CD or DVD drives, you need a new driver to install this type of software. All these software Epson printers are also printing software that you can download to your device. To know the process of how do I install the Epson printer driver on Windows, you have to follow the steps given below. These steps will help you to improve your problem. You will have a look at these steps:
- First of all, you have to power on your printer.
- After that, you have to connect it to your computer with the help of a wired cable.
- Then you have to click on the Start button and select the device and printer option.
- Here you will see the list of installed printers, then right-click on the printer labeled ESC / P2.
- Next, you will have to select Update latest version.
- Then click on the OK button that you are connected with the Internet to check all the drivers.
- Then Epson printer driver software will be automatically updated online. Then click on the yes button to begin downloading.
- You will see the printer name on the New windows, just need to check it is correct then press OK.
- Here you will have to accept the license agreement.
- Select the region that you want the Epson Printer Utility setup.
- Now you will go to the next screen, then click on the Install option here.
- You will see the Epson Printer Utility setup screen. Make sure your computer is connected with USB.
- After all this process, you will see a pop-up window that your installation is complete.
If you are having any confusion to install the Epson printer driver for Windows 10 / 8.1 / 7 / XP using the above steps. Then you can take the help of the Epson Support Team. You will also need to check your system settings to see if your device is working properly or an internet connection. You also need to check that the USB cable is properly connected to the Epson printer.
Disclaimer: printersupportplus.com is an online information provider website. Printer Support Plus has no association with any brand name. Brand names, logo, trademark utilized in the content or site is just for user's information purpose. In case if you have found any kind of issue with the website or content kindly mail at email@example.com