How to Install Epson Printer Driver on Windows
How easily you could install Epson Printer Driver on Windows operating system!
Epson printer is used for printing any documents on your device. It is the leading printer in comparison to all printer. It provides so many features such as better quality, high resolution and so on so that is used by so many users. It is also compatible with all the operating system such as Windows, MAC, iOS and so on.
Process to download and install Epson printer driver on Windows 10/8.1/7/XP
If you want to download Epson printer driver then you can install it with the help of driver. As there are so many software which are not compatible with CD or DVD drive so you need new driver for installing these types of software. All of these software Epson printer is also a printing software which you can download it on your device. To know the process of how do I install Epson printer driver on windows, you will have to follow given below steps. These steps will help you to rectify your issue. You will have a look on these steps:
- First of all you need to power on your printer.
- After that you will have to connect it with your computer with the help of wired cable.
- Then you have to click on the start button and select Device and printers options.
- Here you will see a list of installed printers then right click on the Printer labelled ESC/p2.
- Next you will have to select Update latest version.
- Then click on the OK button that you are connected with the Internet to check all the drivers.
- Then Epson printer driver software will be automatically updated online. Then click on the yes button to begin downloading.
- You will see the printer name on the New windows, just need to check it is correct then press OK.
- Here you will have to accept license agreement.
- Select the area which you want Epson printer utility setup.
- Now you will move on the next screen then click on the Install option here.
- You will see the Epson printer utility setup screen. Make sure that your computer is connected with USB.
- After all this process, you will see a pop up windows that your installation has been completed.
If you getting any confusing to install Epson printer drivers for Windows 10/8.1/7/XP by using above steps. Then you can take help from Epson support team. You will also have to check your system setting that your device is properly working and Internet connection is working. You also have to check that USB cable is connected properly with Epson printer.