How to Connect Epson Printer to WiFi
Connecting an Epson Wireless Printer to a Wireless Network
Bought a new Epson printer and you are not able to understand how to connect Epson Printer to wifi on Mac. You must have read through the manual of the printer but did not get the answer. You must have landed here after so much research, then I tell you, you are at the right place right now. The steps below will definitely help you. Before following the steps please do check whether your Mac and Windows 10 Pc is connected to the proper internet source.
I Would Like to Start With Steps on How to Connect Epson Printer to WiFi on Mac;
- Search and download the Epson Connect printer setup utility application.
- Run the application and click “Continue”.
- Agree to the software license and click “Continue”.
- Click to install and agree to the terms and conditions by clicking “Agree”.
- After the installation is complete, select your product and click “Next”.
- Now select “Printer Registration” and proceed further.
- You will see a dialogue box “Register a printer to Epson Connect”, and click “Ok”.
- Again click on “Next” after reading the terms and conditions.
Now you have to do either one of the following:
- If you are creating a new account, fill out create an Epson Connect account and finish.
- If you are registering a new product then click on “I already have an account”. Click “Close”.
- Click "Activate Scan for Cloud and Remote Print" to activate the scan for cloud and print services.
Once the printer is connected with the Epson connect, you can go through the settings and set the wifi in the wireless network connectivity options on your Mac. Enter your password when it prompts and your Epson printer will get connected to the wireless network.
Now some Microsoft Windows users are unable to connect their printers. So there is no need to panic. We have a solution for you as well.
You Can Follow the Steps Below That Explain How to Connect Epson Printer to WiFi on Windows 10;
- Open Cortana by pressing Windows key + Q.
- Type “Printer” in the windows search box and press enter.
- The control panel with connected devices and printers will be depicted.
- Select your printer if you can see it. If you cannot see the printer then check whether your printer is turned on or not. If not then turn on your printer.
- Click “Add a Printer or Scanner” and proceed.
- Select the printer from the list.
- Now double-click on the printer name and click on "Set up".
- Scroll to “Wifi Settings”.
- Select the “Wifi Setup” and then the wifi setup wizard.
- Select the name of your network and click on it.
- Enter the password when prompted and click on “Connect”.
- Wait for the printer to connect with the wifi.
Once your printer is connected you will see the wireless signal strength indicator towards the right bottom of the screen. If you encounter any issues then you can feel free to contact your respective customer care service. The Mac user can contact their Apple support in case you encounter any issues. While Windows user can contact their Microsoft customer care. If you encounter any issues with the Epson printer then you can contact the support team of this printer. All the customer support team is available 24/7 at your service.
How do I Connect my Epson Printer to a New Wi-Fi? - Get Help for Printer Issues by Printer Support Plus • 2021-05-22 23:16:00
Why Can't Connect to the Epson Wireless Printer? - Fix the Printer Issues with Printer Support Plus • 2021-05-24 00:09:00
Disclaimer: printersupportplus.com is an online information provider website. Printer Support Plus has no association with any brand name. Brand names, logo, trademark utilized in the content or site is just for user's information purpose. In case if you have found any kind of issue with the website or content kindly mail at email@example.com