How to Connect Canon TS9120 Printer to WiFi
Learn How do I Connect my Canon PIXMA TS9120 Printer to my WiFi Network on Mac and Windows OS
Canon is one of the leading companies that are engaged in the innovation and development of the state of the art printers. Millions of people use Canon printers to accomplish their printing tasks. You can get any type of printer from the huge range of Canon printers. Among them, the most used and vital printer is the TS9120 model. This inkjet printer enables you to get the most from this printer model.
Those who have a Canon Pixma TS9120 printer want to complete the Canon Pixma TS9120 Wireless Setup to use this printer effectively. The setup is important for enabling the printer driver software in any device to allow the application to perform the printing activities. The process to set up the Canon Pixma printer is significant for both the Windows computer and Mac device. You can easily complete your printer by making use of the vital steps that are discussed below.
How to Connect Canon TS9120 Printer to WiFi in Windows Computer?
Many people use the Canon TS9120 printer on a windows computer and need to get information about the setup process. You can easily connect your Canon TS9120 printer to the WiFi for wireless ability by employing the following steps:
Start Easy Wireless Connect on your Canon TS9120 Printer:
- First, you should ensure that your Canon Pixma TS9120 printer is turned on.
- You can ensure your Canon printer is on by seeing the turned-on power light.
- If everything is OK, then you will see the Canon Pixma icon on the left side of the screen and select it.
- However, if you are getting the error screen, then press OK and then select the icon.
- Moving ahead, click on the network icon and select the LAN settings button from the basic network information section.
- In the succeeding section, you should select the Wireless LAN and select its setup to initiate it.
- Choose the Easy Wireless Connect option and then confirm by selecting the Yes option.
- When the printer preparation completes, you will see the message to follow the on-screen instruction to complete the process.
Download the Setup File and Operate it on Windows:
- First, you should visit the Canon official website and navigate to the official page.
- Click on the Download button to start the setup and downloading process.
- Now, you need to search for that file on the computer device and begin the setup process.
- Select the file and open the setup software. Hare, you need to select the Start Setup button.
- Now, the four-step setup program will start on the computer screen.
- First, you should choose your country or region and click on the Next option.
- Next, advance in the Canon TS9120 Wireless Setup process by providing your consent to the License Agreement.
- For this, you just need to select the Yes button to achieve this process.
- Choose the Agree or Do Not Agree button for the extended survey program.
- Select the Deactivate your block option and click on the Next button.
- Click on the Yes button for your Connection method with the WiFi network.
- Now, select the specific WiFi network and enter the Network Key and click on the Next button.
- Complete the network connection method and set Canon Pixma TS9120 as the default printer.
- Now, click Next to skip the next step and finally select the Exit button to complete the setup.
Along with the Windows computer, you can also set up the TS9120 Canon printer on your Smartphone. Doing this, empowers you to provide the instructions to the Canon inkjet printer for performing the printing tasks.
How to Connect Canon TS9120 Printer to WiFi on MAC?
Along with the Windows OS, many people employ the MAC device for accessing the TS9120 Canon Pixma printer. This aids them a lot in accomplishing printing jobs. In this method, you need to perform the following actions to connect the Canon TS9120 printer to WiFi on your MAC device.
Start Easy Wireless Connect on your Canon TS9120 Printer:
- First of all, check for the activity of the printer. Turn the printer on if it is not already activated.
- If the other things are completed, then you need to select the Home Screen icon on your Canon Pixma TS9120 printer.
- Next, you should select the WiFi or Network icon to launch the network settings.
- Following, you need to select the LAN Settings on getting the basic network information section.
- Now, you are required to follow this process Wireless LAN > Wireless LAN Setup in the Canon Pixma TS9120 Wireless Setup process.
- Choose the Easy Wireless Connect option and choose Yes for approval.
- Now, the stop icon will appear on the screen of your MAC device with the message to obey the on-screen instructions.
Download the Setup File and Process it on MAC:
- In the first place, you need to open the Canon online portal and get the setup file.
- For this, you need to click on the Download button to procure the file on your MAC device.
- The setup file will start automatically on MAC and if it does not start, then you need to open it manually.
- After this, you need to select the Next button on obtaining the next screen.
- Now, the Canon TS9120 Wireless Setup will provide you with a pop-up alert.
- Enter the username and password of your MAC device followed by choosing the Install Helper option.
- Next, the setup process will begin and you need to select Start Setup to proceed.
- Choose the region and country where you are located and click on the next option.
- Next, the license agreement will show on the screen and you need to approve it by choosing the Yes button.
- Agree to the extended survey program or choose the Do Not Agree option.
- Now, you should select the printer setup process and select yes on the printer connection method.
- From the available networks, select your preferred one and enter your network key.
- Click on the Next button when the network connection is completed.
- Select the next button to install the printer drivers on the MAC device.
- Click on the Allow button on your MAC to provide the access key "My Network" in your keychain.
- Select Add Printer on the next screen and choose the Canon TS series printer.
- In the dropdown box, choose AirPrint and add the printer to MAC by choosing the next button.
- Click the Next button three times and choose the Exit button to finish the printer setup process.
After this, the printer will be set up on your MAC device and you can use it freely. If you are still facing the problem of setting up and thinking about How to Connect Canon TS9120 Printer to WiFi? Then, you need to get in touch with the official Canon support team by making use of the available methods to contact it.
Disclaimer: printersupportplus.com is an online information provider website. Printer Support Plus has no association with any brand name. Brand names, logo, trademark utilized in the content or site is just for user's information purpose. In case if you have found any kind of issue with the website or content kindly mail at email@example.com