How to Connect Canon Printer to WiFi
A Step by Step Guide to Assist The User to Learn The Well-Mentioned Procedures of How to Connect Canon Printer to WiFi
Printers are such electronic devices that help the user to give the hard copy of documents, images, etc. Ever since the printers have been introduced they have helped the users to give the users all important documents in hard copy. Earlier these were the black and white large machines that had numerous wires to get connected to the computer and other peripherals. But as the advancement in technology where everything was updated, there was an increase and update in printer devices as well. And resulting in this, one of the best printer companies in the digital world, Canon, also developed its features.
And in this update, the printer device to wifi is one of them. With this option, it made the users easy to handle the printer devices as there was no need for long wires. Earlier the Canon printers were so designed that it had long wires which were difficult to handle. But now the printers are so designed that to connect to the computers, they can easily connect with the help of wifi and no long wires are required. Hence, if you are the one who has purchased the Canon printer and is looking for the steps on how to connect the Canon printer to wifi then you do not have to rush here and there. The users can easily refer to the points below.
Want To Connect Your Canon Printer to WiFi? Here is The Solution!
Now before explaining the steps associated, the first thing you need to understand is that connecting the printer to a wireless network, the first method includes connecting the printer to wifi and the other includes adding the wifi network to the computer so that it connects automatically when turned on.
Learn How do I Connect my Canon Printer to WiFi:
- First and foremost, turn on the printer by tapping the power button on it.
- When the green light starts to blink press the “Settings” button of the printer.
- Then the user is required to tap on the arrow button and then click “Device Settings”.
- Now, the list of printer settings gets displayed in print form. Keep tapping the downwards arrow button until the users find the “Wireless LAN setup” option.
- On finding the required option, tap “OK” to set up the wireless network.
- Doing so, the printer starts to search for the nearest wifi network available, and in the meanwhile, a light starts blinking in the printer.
- After a while, the name of your network gets displayed on the printer screen. Tap on the name of your wifi and as prompted, enter the password in the space on the screen.
- Tap “OK” to complete the process and the printer will very well be connected to wifi.
Hence, the users can get to know how to connect my Canon printer to wifi with the help of the above steps. Further, let us tell you that for the printer to get to work, it is necessary to add your Canon wireless printer to the computer. And this is done from the control panel. So, if you want to fully test your new Canon wireless printer and want to print then add your printer to the computer by the method below.
Learn How do I Add a Wireless Canon Printer to my Computer Device:
- From the keyboard, tap the windows key and R simultaneously.
- When the Run window is displayed in the bottom left corner, type “Control/name Microsoft. Devices and Printers” in the space and tap “OK”.
- Tap on “Add a Printer” and follow the instructions that are stated and assist you to perform.
Hence, after connecting your Canon printer to a wifi network and then to the computer, you can try to print.
Need Help? Dial Canon Support Number!
In case the user wants some help then he is free to contact the customer service of Canon printers. This customer service is made available on different platforms and is 24/7 active. And the user can get in touch on any of the platforms.
So, do not hesitate to contact customer support, the representatives will be pleased to resolve your issues.
How do I Connect my Canon Printer to WiFi Network – Get Help for Printer Issues by Printer Support Plus • 2019-06-20 12:26:00
Disclaimer: printersupportplus.com is an online information provider website. Printer Support Plus has no association with any brand name. Brand names, logo, trademark utilized in the content or site is just for user's information purpose. In case if you have found any kind of issue with the website or content kindly mail at firstname.lastname@example.org