How to Connect Canon MX490 Printer to WiFi?
Follow The Simple Steps To Connect My Canon Pixma MX490 Printer To WiFi Network
Canon is a popular Japanese multinational company that specializes in producing imaging and optical products like steppers, cameras, and printers. Hence, there is no doubt in saying that it is Canon provides its customers with the best range of products and services which includes the Canon MX490 Printer which made printing easy and simple.
Further, For Those Who Are Using Canon Mx490 Printers Are Offered With Impeccable Features Which Include:
- The printer offers its customers high-resolution and incredible-quality prints for both personal and business documents.
- Integrated with 20 sheet document feeders allowing the customers to print and scan multiple documents at a time.
- A special feature named, Quite Mode which allows users to print documents without disturbing those around them.
- Further, the users are also offered with Auto Scan mode option.
- Users can easily scan and print documents from their iPhone, iPad, and other smart devices.
- In addition, the printer also consists of wifi connectivity feature making it easier for the users to print documents.
Besides, there are many users who have a query on how to connect my Canon Pixma MX490 printer to wifi. Well, connecting the MX490 printer to wifi is not a hectic task. All you require is to follow the simple steps provided below to experience an effortless printing experience.
Setup For Connecting Canon MX490 Printer To WiFi
- For starting off with the Canon MX490 printer, the user is required to ensure that the printer is switched on.
- After that, the user is required to press the Setup button to connect the MX490 printer to WiFi.
- Further, the user needs to the left or right arrow buttons to select a Wireless LAN Setup that they wish to connect with the printer.
- Then, the user is required to press the OK button and proceed with the process.
- Thereafter, the printer will automatically find the compatible wireless router connection.
From The Provided List Of Connections, The User Is Required To Select A Network That They Wish To Add On Their Printers
Push Button Method – Connection Using The WPS Button:
- Press down and hold down the WPS switch on the wireless router.
- Push down the OK button on your printer within 2 minutes.
- When the screen appears Connected, tap the OK button.
- After this press the COPY button.
- Now, your network connection setup is complete.
WPS Pin Code Method – Connection Using The WPS PIN Code:
- Choose Other setup and then press the OK button.
- Choose the WPS PIN Code and then press the OK button.
- After this set the PIN code to the wireless router.
- When the screen-on show Connected, then press the OK button.
- After this tap the COPY button.
- The network connection WPS PIN Code setup is now complete.
Cableless Setup Method – Connection via Cableless Setup:
- Choose the Other setup option and tap the OK button.
- Choose a Cableless setup option and tap the OK button.
- When your printer preparation is complete, the screen appears.
Besides, One Can Also Try An Alternative Way For Canon Pixma MX490 Wireless LAN Setup Which Is Provided Below:
- For this alternative process, the user is required to run a CD on their computer for installation.
- Further, from the provided options, the user needs to select the wireless connection option.
- After that, the user needs to switch on the printer and ensure the blue light is flashing.
- Thereafter, the user is required to click on connect to the network option.
Now, select WPS for an automatic wireless connection.
- For the wireless connection, the user simply needs to press the Wifi button and hold it till it turns orange.
- Thereafter, once the printer is connected the user would be able to see a blue light flashing which states that the printer is connected to the network.
- After that, the user is required to click on the Next option and provide the required information to complete the setup process.
And with the completion of this process, the query on how to connect the Canon MX490 printer to WiFi is resolved. So, now one can easily connect their Canon Printer with the wifi printer and print documents effortlessly.
Disclaimer: printersupportplus.com is an online information provider website. Printer Support Plus has no association with any brand name. Brand names, logo, trademark utilized in the content or site is just for user's information purpose. In case if you have found any kind of issue with the website or content kindly mail at email@example.com