How to Connect Brother Printer to WiFi?
Learn More About How do I Connect my Brother Printer to Wi-Fi – Quick and Simple Way
Brother printer is one of the top-notch printer brands which is highly used by billions of users all over the world. Brother printer provides an amazing printing facility to the users and it is also available in different ranges. Brother printer can be easily used for multiple printing purposes and it is highly known for providing the best in class printing features. But sometimes users confront problems when they purchase a new Brother printer and look for the way on how to connect Brother Printer to WiFi even it’s a very simple and easy process to perform. In this article, you will learn about the step-by-step procedure to connect a Brother printer to WiFi.
Here are the simple steps to connect Brother Printer to Wi-Fi:
Method 1# Connect via WPS
You can very easily connect your Brother printer by using the WPS and for this, follow the below instructions:
- First of all, check that your router supports WPS connectivity and you can check it if there is any WPS icon available.
- Now keep your printer near to the router or in a good range of your Wi-Fi connection.
- Now press the WPS button on your router.
- Press and hold the Wi-Fi button for about 10 seconds and then the Wi-Fi indicator will be flashed.
- After that, the indicator will be solid once the connection is done.
Method 2# Connect using Infrastructure Mode
An infrastructure mode lets the users connect a printer to multiple devices and you can simply connect your printer with the help of the below steps:
- First of all, you would have to note down the SSID network name and password of the Wi-Fi router.
- Now make a connection between your computer and printer by using a USB cable.
- Now press and hold the Wi-Fi button on your printer for about 10 seconds and then it will enable the Wi-Fi capability.
- After that, you would have to set up the infrastructure mode setting on your Brother printer. For this, go to the Wireless Settings section under the Wireless LAN and then select the Infrastructure for the Communication Mode option.
- Now enter the network name into the given field and then type the password under the SSID field.
- Click on the Apply tab to complete the process.
Method #3 Connect via Wireless Direct
- Make a connection between your printer and computer with the help of a USB cable.
- Open the Printer Setting Tool and then choose the Communication Settings option.
- A new page will open where you have to choose the settings that you wish to make and then click on the Apply tab.
- Now click on the General tab and then select the Selected Interface option.
- Press the Wi-Fi button on your printer and then it will switch on the Wi-Fi.
- After that, enter the SSID username and password to complete the procedure.
With these above-described simple methods, you can very easily know how to connect my Brother Printer to WiFi and suppose if you are not able to understand this whole procedure, then you can also contact the customer support team of Brother printer and can simply obtain the relevant solutions.
Disclaimer: printersupportplus.com is an online information provider website. Printer Support Plus has no association with any brand name. Brand names, logo, trademark utilized in the content or site is just for user's information purpose. In case if you have found any kind of issue with the website or content kindly mail at email@example.com