How do I Connect my Brother Printer to my Mac?
Follow the Simple Instructions to Connect Brother Wireless Printer to Mac
Are you looking for instructions on how to connect your Brother Printer to a Mac? Many individuals are apprehensive about adding a printer to their devices. It becomes easier to connect a printer after a person becomes familiar with the procedure of adding one to the device. You may, however, connect a printer to any device via a wired or wireless connection. You can find information on how to connect your Brother printer to your Mac device by following the steps below.
What is the Process for Connecting a Brother Printer to Mac?
Many Brother Printer customers, whether new or existing, may find it difficult to link the printer to their Mac. The procedure to connect a Brother printer to your Mac device, on the other hand, is not complicated and can be completed by anybody who understands how. If you're unsure how to connect Brother Printer to Mac, follow the steps described below.
How to Connect Brother Printer to Mac?
- To begin, turn off the power of your Brother printer and disconnect it from the power socket.
- Next, disconnect any interface cables that are attached to the printer.
- After that, you must pick between USB, wired, and wireless network options for your connection.
For USB Cable Users:
- If you're using a USB cable, connect the Brother printer to the power socket and turn it on.
- After that, use your USB cord to connect the Brother printer to the Mac.
For Wired Users:
- If you're using a wired network, connect the Brother Printer and hub with a network cable.
- After that, connect the Brother printer to a power socket and turn it on.
For Wireless Network Users:
- If you're using a wireless network, first connect the Brother printer to a power outlet and turn it on.
- You will then need to set up your Brother printer over the network.
- Then you should connect your printer to the wireless network to proceed toward the next step.
Steps to Connect Brother Printer to Mac:
- Then go to your Mac's Apple Menu and select System Preferences from the drop-down box.
- Next, from there, go to the Print & Fax, Print & Scan, or Printers & Scanners icons.
- Then, for the Printer and Scanners, you must select the plus button.
- Furthermore, from there, you must select the Default tab.
- Then browse through the list of all printers and select your Brother printer from the list.
- Verify that Print Using or Use is set to the proper machine and then press the Add button.
- After that, make sure that CUPS is selected from the choices for Print Using or Use, which is the model name of your device.
- You must next pick the BR-Script for Print Using or Use for the PostScript Driver if one is available for your printer model.
- Your Brother Printer will then be added to your Mac's Print & Fax, Print & Scan, or Printers & Scanners folders.
- Finally, after the printer has been successfully added to your Mac device, you may exit the system preferences screen.
People may occasionally face troubles such as Brother Printer not connecting to Mac or other devices. In that situation, you may contact Brother Printer's support staff to receive direct assistance from an expert about your printer not connecting issue and have the problem resolved.
Disclaimer: printersupportplus.com is an online information provider website. Printer Support Plus has no association with any brand name. Brand names, logo, trademark utilized in the content or site is just for user's information purpose. In case if you have found any kind of issue with the website or content kindly mail at email@example.com