How to Connect Brother MFC-L2700DW Printer to WiFi
Learn How Do I Connect Brother MFC-L2700DW Printer to WiFi Network
Want to connect Brother MFC-L2700DW printer to a WiFi network? Then, don’t worry as you will get complete assistance here in this article, about connecting your Brother printer to your home network. If you are facing any issue, then it will be easily fixed and if required, you can contact the printer technicians also. Without an internet connection, you won’t be able to install the printer driver and hence it will not allow the printer to work or print anything.
Brother MFC-L2700DW Printer Wireless Setup
If you want to know how to connect Brother MFC-l2700DW printer to wifi and are trying to set up your Brother printer, then before set up, make sure for the following points:
- You must check the network settings of your wireless router. You need to write down the Network name and network key of the router.
- For SSID and password, you can check the base or side of the router.
- After checking your network setting requirements, you can proceed to the setup of the printer.
- Once you have located the network settings, press the Menu button on the printer, select Network, and press OK.
- Then, select the Setup Wizard and press OK.
- After that, press the UP arrow and select your network.
- Further, enter the network key or password of the router.
- Finally, it is connected and you can try printing.
How to Find Wireless Security Information on Windows?
Below mentioned are the steps to locate the wireless security information info easily:
1. For Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, the Brother printer has developed a utility of Windows Setup Helper which will help you in finding the security settings.
2. You need to run this utility on the computer which is connected to the wireless network.
- Open the Network connections on the computer.
- Then, right-click on the Wireless network connection and then choose Properties.
- Select the Wireless Networks tab.
- If Windows is unable to manage the wireless adapter, select the option of Use Windows to configure my wireless network settings.
- After that, highlight the preferred network and then click Properties.
- Finally, write down the Network Authentication and data encryption and click OK.
How to Find Wireless Security Info for Macintosh OS X 10.5 or Greater?
Follow the steps to locate your wireless network settings on your Mac:
1. Get Wireless Password;
- Click Go, then Utilities, and then double click on Keychain access.
- Under Keychain, click All Items and Password or Login and click system.
- Then, double click the SSID.
- Click the Attributes tab and check the Show password option.
- In the prompt, enter the Keychain password and click Allow.
- Note down the password displayed on the screen.
2. Retrieve Wireless Authentication using Network Utility;
- In the menu bar, click WiFi or the Airport.
- Then, click open network preferences.
- In the list of network connections, click Wi-Fi or Airport.
- You need to ensure that there is the correct network name in the list and click Advanced.
- After that, note down the Network name and security type.
Know-How do I Connect Brother MFC-L2700DW Printer to WiFi?
Follow these steps to set up your Brother printer on a wireless network:
- Connect your printer to the power supply and then turn ON the printer.
- Then, click on the Menu option in the printer control panel.
- Use the up and down arrow keys to select the Network options and tap OK.
- Then, select the WLAN option and tap OK.
- After that, select the Setup Wizard and tap OK.
- When your WLAN Enable? shows up, select Yes option to enable the wireless network.
- The printer will find for your network and show a list of accessible Network Names (SSIDs).
- At the point when a list of SSIDs shows up, press the Up or Down keys to choose the SSID you wrote down before, and afterward press OK.
- On the off chance that utilizing an authentication and encryption method that requires the Network Key (Password).
- To type the Network Key, at that point press OK to apply your settings. Choose Yes option to apply the settings.
- The printer attempts to connect with the wireless network you have chosen.
- If your printer connected successfully, The Brother printer LCD displays Connected.
The most common issue with Brother MFC-l2700DW printer not connecting to wifi and the printer is not close enough to get proper signals. If this issue is coming up, you need to keep them close for the proper working of the printer.
Download and Install your Brother Printer Driver/Software:
You need to make sure that your computer is ON, and you are logged in to the computer. Before installation, you need to disable the personal firewall software, which can be enabled after the installation completes. The steps of installation are:
- You need to go to the Brother printer website.
- Search for the printer driver of your printer model.
- Once you get it, you simply download it.
- After downloading, you can install the setup and all the files will be saved.
- Finally, your printer driver for the printer is installed on your computer.
If you are still experiencing some issues with the Brother MFC-L2700DW Printer, you can visit the official support page of the printer. The technical experts will assist you with all the required info related to the Brother printers. You can discuss any query about the printer with any size or configurations. All the contact details are provided on the official website of the Brother printer.