How do You Change a Printer from Offline to Online?
What is the Process of Changing the Status of Printer from Offline to Online!
The printer is used to print any document. But there can be a possibility when you use an online printer it suddenly changes to offline so that, you are unable to take a print. You need to fix this problem. In this article, we will describe how easily you can change the status of your printer.
By Using the Given Below Instructions You may Change the Printer Status from Offline to Online:
- First of all, you need to open the start menu and then click on the "Printer and Faxes" option.
- Here you will see a list of printers that are currently connected to your device.
- Now you need to double-click on the icon of the printer if you want to change it online.
- You will see a pop-up window that says all print jobs will open.
- Then you have to go to the "Printer" menu and uncheck the "Use Printer Offline" option.
- After that, your printer will change from offline to offline.
- You can also change the default printer using the above steps.
How do You Change a Printer from Offline to Online Windows 10?
If you are using Windows 10 on your device then there is a possibility that your printer may be offline. To take the print from your printer, you need to change the status from offline to online. The steps to solve this problem are given below.
- You will have to check the printer connection.
» For this, you have to turn off the power on your device and reset the computer. Now check if the USB cable is connected properly. If it is connected to a wired network, check the wire.
» If you are using a wireless network to connect your printer then make sure WiFi is properly working.
- You need to check the printing status. For this, you will have to check the automatic update driver.
- After that, you need to restart the printer spooler service.
» For this go to the keyboard and press the Windows logo key and R at the same time.
» You must type services. MSC in the box and press enter.
» Now press P to faster locate the printer spooler.
- You will have to add a second printer.
- You are required to update the printer driver.
» You have to press the Windows key and I and click on the Devices option.
» Here you have to click on the remove device then OK then yes.
Disclaimer: printersupportplus.com is an online information provider website. Printer Support Plus has no association with any brand name. Brand names, logo, trademark utilized in the content or site is just for user's information purpose. In case if you have found any kind of issue with the website or content kindly mail at email@example.com
As with any technological device, there is a certain issue face by the user, one of the common problem user faces is regarding How do you change printer from offline to Online. The user can take help from the support team or follow these quick procedures:
1. First of all, the user needs to open the printer "Start Menu" and then click on the control panel.
2. Then tap on printers and the faxes icon.
3. Afterward, the sequence of moves will open up a new window and a list of printers will appear.
4. Further, select a list of printers currently setup on the serving computer.
5. Now, double click on the icon of the printer, and then make sure to reconnect online.
6. Again, a pop-up window will appear regarding the schedule on the printer.
7. At last, Go to the printer in the menu window and then tap "Use Printer Offline" and this will helps you in reconnecting the printer "Online from the Offline Status".