How Do I Fix a Canon Printer Error 5B02?
Do you want to fix Canon printer error 5B02, but you don’t know why this error arises? Are you facing the same issue? If the answer is yes, then you are in the right place. Here is the solution for you. Many times, you may see that Canon printer users face the issue with the Canon printer that it is showing the error 5bo2. But, they don’t know the causes for the same, so after knowing the causes for Canon printer error code 5b02, the users can fix the error and resolve the issue. So to help you, below mention are some of the reasons why the Canon printer shows error 5b02.
Reason for Error 5B02:
- Usually, this error 5b02 is shown when the waste ink gets absorbed completely by the printer, due to which it stops working.
- There can be an internal problem with the printer due to which it is showing the error 5b02.
- Sometimes the printer shows the error 5b02 when they use faulty cartridges in the printer.
So the above mentioned are some of the reasons due to which Canon printer shows error 5b02. There might be any other reason too. To fix error code 5b02 on the Canon printer, below mentioned are some of the methods that will help the user in fixing error 5b04.
How to Fix Canon Printer Error 5B02?
Reset your Canon Printer:
To fix the error 5b02, the users are advised to reset their printer when it is showing Canon error code 5b02 with the help of the below-mentioned steps;
- Firstly the user requires unplugging all the cords, including the power cord from the printer.
- Then the user needs to remove all the extra cabled connections of the printer.
- Now, set up all the cables again, press the start button, and hold on after plugging into the electric circuit.
- Then press the resume button to set up all the functions of the printer again.
- After resetting the printer, the user must turn off the printer and then turn it on again.
Using Utilized Services Tool:
If the method mentioned above doesn’t prove to be useful, then the users are required to use the utilized service tool to fix the Canon printer error 5b02 on the Canon printer by following the below-mentioned steps;
- Firstly the users need to select the region.
- Then tap on the clear ink counter and then set.
- Now open the ink absorber counter and absorber.
- Finally, tap on EEPROM and then Test the printer whether it is working or not.
Using the above-mentioned methods, the user can fix the error 5b02. If the user is still not satisfied and still facing the issue, they are advised to contact customer service and ask how to fix Canon printer error 5b02. The technician of the Canon printer will provide the best possible solution to the user’s problem and help the users fix the error 5b04.
Disclaimer: printersupportplus.com is an online information provider website. Printer Support Plus has no association with any brand name. Brand names, logo, trademark utilized in the content or site is just for user's information purpose. In case if you have found any kind of issue with the website or content kindly mail at email@example.com