Epson Error Code 0x69
A Simple Process to Fix the Issue of Epson Printer Error Code 0x69
Epson printer is of the utmost importance to print high-quality documents and of high-resolution print. From big corporate to small entities and even the cafés keep printers to print official documents and other papers based on the requirement of the individual.
But at certain times, it has been reported by many users that an error code of 0x69 is continuously troubling the users while using the Epson printer. Fortunately, you are at the right place, here you will see a complete solution to fix this issue of Epson error code 0x69.
Follow the Methods to Fix the Epson Printer Error Code 0x69:
This error generally occurs due to the circuit issue of the printer ink system, or we can say it might be due to the print engine. Here’s how to resolve it.
- To begin the process, first, turn it on and turn it off after boosting.
- Next, you should wait for at least 10 minutes and turn it on again.
- Check it again if the problem still persists. Follow the steps again.
If the problem is not solved with the above steps, you can follow the steps given below. Let's look at the process in detail.
This error may arise if you are using an outdated version of the Microsoft OS. It requires a regular update of Microsoft Windows. You must have Windows 10, 8, and 7 in your system to operate Epson printers.
- Switch ON your PC.
- Tap on the Start option and click on the window update.
- Hit “Enter”.
- Further, the window is successfully restarted and updated.
- Now Sign-in as the administrator.
- Click on “All programs”.
- Move to accessories.
- Move to system restore under the system tools.
- Next, a window appears on the screen where you have to select “restore computer for an earlier time”.
- Tap on system restore.
- Click to confirm.
- Restart your system and print a document to check whether the error is fixed or not.
- If it starts working properly, then it is good. Else repeat all the steps.
Method 3# Check the Hardware Issues
Sometimes, Epson printer error code 0x69 may appear due to sudden hardware issues with the printer. To fix the glitch try the following steps.
- To begin the process, open the printer lid and check whether all the cartridges are installed properly or not and place it gently.
- After putting it in the place, shut the cartridge case.
- Now turn off the printer.
- Unplug all the connections of the Power and the USB port from the device.
- Open the cover of the Printer and check whether the paper got stuck in that or not.
- Remove it gently.
- After checking the clogging issue on the roller, print head, and carriage area. If you see any of these particles, remove the printer carefully.
- At the end now connect the printing device with the power sockets and verify if it is solved or not.
Method 4# Update Printer
This issue can easily be resolved d by updating the Epson printer. Sometimes, the issue may occur because of an outdated printer version. You are recommended to update the printer version to get rid of the problem. Here see the complete steps to update the printer to the latest version.
- Open the Start menu and tap on “search bar” and navigate to the Control Panel.
- Hit “Enter”.
- Tap on the “Hardware and Sound” option.
- Select the Device Manager.
- Click on “Control Panel”.
- Next, you will see the connected Hardware with the printer device.
- From the drop-down menu of the printer just tap on it.
- Hover the cursor over the Printer’s name to update by right click on it.
- Tap on update driver from the Pop-up menu.
- Select authentication.
- Now your printer will update automatically.
- In the case of the new update, the process will start automatically.
- This process will take some seconds.
- Next after completing the installation procedure, run the installer, and finish the setup procedure.
- If there is a new update, visit the manufacturers’ website.
- Now you have completed all the steps to fix it.
Connect with the Technician Team of Epson Printer
Phone Number: This mode remains active 24×7 to assist all the queries of the users. You can simply ask for a solution to every problem related to the printer.
Mail your Concern: If you are not comfortable sharing the problem over the call, then you can forward a precise and clear concern over the mail to the correct recipient address to get the answer. This way helps you get the authentic information in a duration of 1-2 days but this will be credible information to you.
Thus, all the methods discussed above are about the Epson printer error code 0x69, if you require some other updates, you can dial their dedicated helpline number to get an immediate answer or feedback. Else you can visit the nearby store in your area to fix this issue.
Disclaimer: printersupportplus.com is an online information provider website. Printer Support Plus has no association with any brand name. Brand names, logo, trademark utilized in the content or site is just for user's information purpose. In case if you have found any kind of issue with the website or content kindly mail at firstname.lastname@example.org