Why is my Epson Printer Connected But Not Printing?
Effective Methods to Fix Epson Wireless Printer Connected But Not Printing – Try Easy Steps
Printer issues are common and faced by users daily. Users can eradicate the problems on their own if it does not involve any intricate technicality. However, in the case of technical glitches such as the Epson wireless printer connected but not printing, it is always advised to speak with an expert at Epson for the printing problems.
What are the Possible Causes of Epson Printer Connected But Not Printing?
Users can face issues and errors with their printer and can have issues with printing pages using the Epson printer. There can be instances where users can face Epson printer connected to wifi but not printing. Users can eliminate errors by knowing the root cause of the problem. Mentioned below is a step-by-step guide to eliminating issues with printing using the Epson printer.
Steps to Fix Epson Printer Connected But Not Printing Issues:
- Check whether your device is plugged in or turned on. If the power source is faulty users will surely have issues with printing using the printer.
- The product’s network software can be at fault as well. To rule out these issues, users must run some checks on their Epson printer and look for possible network software errors. Users can find proper solutions in the document issued with the device at the time of purchase.
- Users must check the network status and for doing this, users must take a printout of the network status sheet to rule out whether the network settings are correct or not. If there is a disconnection of the network status then users must check the cable connections and should troubleshoot the settings by turning the printer off and on.
- Check the IP address of your network and make sure that your device is connected to the right IP address for your network. This is applicable to TCP/IP users. Users can also set the IP address manually for better results.
- It is mandatory to check that your computer and your printer device are attached to the same wireless network for printing. If not, then do the needful to eliminate printing issues and glitches with your printer.
- Check the signal strength for better results in printing. Print a network status page to find the required results and then do the necessary to get rid of the issues and problems.
- If connecting to a device via Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) and the WiFi light on the device is not solid green, be sure to press the Wi-Fi button on the device within 2 minutes of pressing the WPS button on the router. Press and hold the Wi-Fi button on the device for 3 seconds.
- Users must reinstall the software to reduce the printing complications. This is applicable if users connect their product using the EpsonNet setup.
Printer users can take steps to eliminate Epson printer connected but not printing issues. These steps are associated with eliminating printer problems that arise because of software issues and faults. Users may refer to the other remaining steps for eradicating issues related to connectivity issues and problems.
Users can stick to steps to reduce errors such as an Epson printer connected to wifi but will not print. Users can try the troubleshooting steps to eradicate the issue. Connectivity issues are majorly faced by users and this may interfere with the Epson printing process.