Why is my Canon Printer Connected But Not Printing?
Figure Out the Real Cause to Get a Solution If Canon Printer Connected But Not Printing
Canon is one of the best brands that offer the best Printer device with its different models and services. It is widely used by several standards and professional users across the world. Sometimes, Canon Printer does not work fine for some particular reason, and to fix the issue and find a clue to quickly sort out the technical trouble. Likewise, if your Canon Printer is connected but not printing documents, you can proceed to identify the real cause of the issue and proceed to fix this issue quickly.
Learn Why Canon Printer is Connected But Not Printing?
When you expect such kinds of causes to get this issue fixed quickly, you can go through the steps, notwithstanding discussing some other genuine reasons to sort out the issue at the right time. Know the real cause of the problem if the Canon printer is connected but not responding while printing a document.
- Scrutinize whether the power is on or not.
- Check the cartridge if it is clogged.
- Check the paper tray and set the paper correctly.
- Ensure you are using an updated printer driver, etc.
It is essential to check out the reasonable cause of the issue that would assist you in troubleshooting the problem related to your Canon Printer device.
Steps to Fix If Printer Connected But Not Printing:
- Check your connection properly
- Check Ink or Toner Cartridge
- Check that there is paper in the tray
- Clear the printer queue
- Update the printer driver
- Set your printer as the default
- Try disabling the firewall
Get genuine advice to fix the trouble if the Canon Printer device is connected but not printing at a particular time.
1. Check the Connection Status:
It is essential to check out your PC and printer device connection and ensure power is on. If you cannot identify the power with these two machines, then you need to go through the necessary steps mentioned below.
- First, turn on your computer and printer device, connect these two machines, and check the LED light in the printer device.
- If your printer device is powered on with its significant light but not accepting the command after giving a print command from your computer device, check the USB cable.
- Connect your Printer device to another USB to perform printing tasks, or you can use its WI-FI service to print your necessary documents instantly.
2. Temporarily Disable the Firewall:
The Firewall software blocks threats from outside of your network, and it stops the communication between settings and configuration with your Printer. It may reject the connection during printing. To fix when Canon wireless printer is connected but not printing issue, you need to turn off the Windows Firewall and fix the issue quickly.
- First, ensure your Printer and computer device are connected, go to the start button, type the control panel, and press the enter button.
- Go to the system and security, select the Windows defender firewall option, and click on the Windows slide that you can see correctly.
- You can turn off and on your Windows firewall and click on the ok button to confirm the changes, disable the firewall, and start printing your crucial documents correctly.
3. Update Your Printer Device:
If you are using an older printer device and facing the same trouble, go through the printer driver update process, download the new one that you can install properly, and use the latest printer driver to print your important documents quickly. You can update your printer driver manually and automatically and resolve the issue at a particular time correctly.
You must also print jobs from your print queue and print your documents quickly. Notwithstanding, if you want to know more assistance related to the Canon printer connected but not responding, go through the practical assistance at your required time quickly.
Rajesh Srinivasan • 2022-01-21 02:10:00
Phoenix • 2022-03-07 13:04:00
Disclaimer: printersupportplus.com is an online information provider website. Printer Support Plus has no association with any brand name. Brand names, logo, trademark utilized in the content or site is just for user's information purpose. In case if you have found any kind of issue with the website or content kindly mail at email@example.com