Brother Printer Receiving Data But Not Printing
Why Brother Printer is Receiving Data But Not Printing and How to Resolve It?
A Brother printer is a fantastic machine working to give some producing results and converting soft copies to hard copies. This company is growing rapidly by providing printers for both commercial and personal use. Along with that, it has massive software that has some magnificent features. However, some users face issues when Brother printer gets the data but is unable to complete its printing jobs.
What Causes Brother Printer Not Printing Instead of Receiving Data?
The main culprits that are liable to cause this technical problem are the incorrect settings of the printer driver. Apart from that, some interface problems can also cause this technical glitch. However, the loss of excessive ink by this printer also disables this device to execute the printing commands provided by its user.
How to Fix Brother Printer Getting Data But Not Printing Problem?
Following these troubleshooting steps will help you to resolve the technical error in which your printer is not printing.
Follow these steps to fix if the Brother printer is receiving data but not printing:
- Before performing any advanced method, just check the cable connection of your Brother printer model. In addition, you should choose to cycle the power of the Brother device.
- Insert the USB cable on your printer (Local Users) or temporarily disable any firewall (Network Users). After this, try the printing job again to see whether your issue has been resolved or not.
- If you continue to encounter the issue, then you need to verify the printer driver. Different steps for both Windows and Macintosh users. Launch the driver section to verify the listed printer driver.
- Try to give the print command and if it prints normally, then your issue has been resolved. After this, use the step to power cycles your printing machine for at least 15 to 30 seconds.
- Uncover the head cover of the Brother printer device and pick out the ink from it. Replace it with a new one and use the process to gain additional details from its printer.
- Test a print from your Brother printer to check whether everything is working according to its proper order or not. However, you can also attempt printing by trying a different application.
Using the fixes mentioned above, you can resolve the network connection issues that cause an error in getting the data but not printing it. To gain further details about Brother Printer Receiving Data But Not Printing, please get in touch with the official customer service team of Brother Printer. Speak to the live technician and request him to resolve the issue you encounter.
Disclaimer: printersupportplus.com is an online information provider website. Printer Support Plus has no association with any brand name. Brand names, logo, trademark utilized in the content or site is just for user's information purpose. In case if you have found any kind of issue with the website or content kindly mail at firstname.lastname@example.org