Brother Printer Connected to WiFi But Not Printing
Things You Need to Check When Your Brother Printer Connected But Not Printing
If you are seeing some problem with your Brother Printer as it is connected but still not printing, the reason could be anything behind it. However, you can fix this issue by doing some basic troubleshooting. And to help you with this, this post has brought you some information and instructions to follow. So, go thoroughly.
- To begin with, you should check for the paper jammed issue in your Brother Printer. There are times when you don’t use the printer for a long time and dust gets accumulated in the printer that leads to trouble.
- Also, you need to check the ink filled in the cartridge whether it is filled insufficiently or empty. In this case, you won’t get any printer problems like Brother Printer connected but not printing.
- In addition, an empty or half-filled cartridge causes the issue but also when the ink is filled more than the required ink it also causes trouble in getting prints.
- When you fill ink in the cartridge more than the required amount, it may overflow and can block the printer head.
- Moreover, you should check if the nozzle is blocked because not using a printer for a long time causes the glitch. So, checking on that might help you to fix the problems.
After checking with these points, you must perform some steps to fix Brother Printer connected to wifi but not printing. And to help you with this, here is a list of steps, go through them.
What Should You Do to Fix If Brother Printer Connected to WiFi But Not Printing?
- You need to set up your Brother Printer as a default option to print. It has been seen that due to the changing of a default printer option, people may face Brother Printer connected but not printing issues.
- Also, you are required to find out if the printer driver is faulty. This may cause some issues in printing even when your printer is connected. For this, you can update your printer driver and to avoid it you should check it regularly for an upgrade.
- Just in case, you have given the command to print multiple, find the error; cancel all the running print commands, and print the file with a new command.
- You can check the hardware status of your printer in order to keep yourself safe from these kinds of glitches, hence, to get the smooth functioning of your Brother printers, you should always keep an eye on the hardware status.
Just in case, if you see the printing error after performing the above steps, you should follow the instruction mentioned in the next section to get rid of the Brother Printer connected to wifi but not printing issue.
How Can I Fix the Brother Printer Not Printing Issue?
- First of all, you need to press the Start button.
- Then you need to select the Settings.
- Next, you should select the Printers option.
- Further, you are required to double click on the printer’s name from the list of available printers.
- In addition, you should choose the Printer Menu and open the Properties section.
- After that, you have to find out if your Brother Printer has a non-color option if it is there then choose the desired option to let the printer work.
This is how your every problem with the Brother Printer will be fixed without much of a stretch. On the off chance, you see the problem persisting and you still need to fix it, you should visit the official support page. There you will get help from the technical experts who will help you to fix Brother Printer connected to wifi but not printing instantly.