Zebra Printer Printing Blank Labels
Why Is My Zebra Printer Printing Blank Labels? Get All Details to Fix It
There are times when you may see some issues with your Zebra Label Printers while printing. When a user faces such an issue he or she may start panicking but if you are one of them, you shouldn’t worry about it. You can go through this post to get all information about fixing the blank label printer errors. So, without wasting your time, you should read the article thoroughly.
Why Is My Zebra Printer Continuous Printing Blank Labels?
It could be anything to see the Zebra label printer is showing a blank label. To understand it clearly, a list of possible reasons is explained below and how to rectify them.
- It may be the case that you haven’t installed the right drives for your Zebra Label Printer on the operating system. You can visit the Support & Downloads page on Zebra Label Printers.
- If your Zebra Label Printer is a thermal printer, it means that your label must be heat sensitive however the printer that you are using is not. In that case, to check the labels are heat sensitive or not, then you should apply a little heat to the Zebra Blank Label in the area heat is applied. When the labels don’t turn black, your printer doesn’t have non-heat sensitive labels in the printer.
Besides, if you want to get help to resolve the problem, you can contact the customer service team of Zebra Label Printer.
When the Label is Printing is Fine But It is Feeding One Extra Blank Label:
There might be two major reasons.
1. One of the major reasons is explained above that is driver installation. To do so, you can go through the steps mentioned above.
2. The second for the Zebra printer printing extra blank labels issue is configuration settings. You might have enabled the Zebra Label Printer properties. To fix this, you have to follow the steps mentioned below;
- At first, you should click Windows or Start button.
- Then you are required to go to the Devices and Printers.
- Next, you should make right-click on the Zebra Label Printer.
- After that, choose the Printer Properties option and select the General option.
- Further, you have to choose the Preferences and click the Advanced Setup option.
In addition to this, select the Miscellaneous option, and also, you need to make sure that you haven’t selected the KDU Repeat Prompt. (Because the label printer can be used without using KDU and if you haven’t used KDU settings you should disable it).
When the label size is not set up properly in the Printer Properties, you can fix it by setting up the label sizes as per the requirement.
Just in case, if things don’t turn out as it has to be and you still see the same issue, you should contact the printer technician. It might happen that the issue is within the printer. To get in touch with a support team member to fix the issue and get an answer to your question about why is my Zebra printer printing extra blank labels.
How to Stop a Blank Label Printing Between Each Label?
There are times when Zebra printer prints blank labels between each print. It also states that you waste labels. This issue generally happens due to the page size setting of your printer. And when the label size doesn’t match the actual label size, you start seeing Zebra printer printing blank labels. As such the label size is set to 2.00 x 4.00 for the label which actually measures 2.25 x 1.25. So, to get rid of such an issue, you need to make some changes in your General and Advanced settings of your printer. Follow the given steps to fix the label issue while printing with Zebra Printer.
- First of all, you need to go to the Printers and Faxes section and right-click the printer.
- Next, you should select the Properties and then, go to the General option.
- Further, you need to choose Printing Preferences and click Paper/Output then select Paper Size.
- After that, you need to make sure that the label size is matching with the actual label. If required, make changes, and click Apply.
- Thereafter, you have to choose the Advanced option in which you have to select Printing Defaults.
- Then choose Paper/Output and choose Paper Size.
- Again, you should check the label size if it is the same as above. Also, make changes if required.
- Most of the time, the problem arises because the setting is not the same in both General and Advanced settings. By correcting it, you can resolve the label printing issue for the next print command.
This is how you can fix the Zebra printer printing blank labels in between issues. On the off chance, the problem persists; you don’t need to worry about it as you can contact the technician experts. The support team is available over a phone call so dial the phone number anytime from anywhere. The support team will help you thoroughly without any delay.