HP Printer not Responding
The Following Steps can be the Cause of Trouble and Why is my HP Printer not Responding
If the printers when it won’t respond after the following:
In the event that your printer fails to respond to a job, check that your hp printer cables are connected correctly and make sure that the printer is turned on.
- After a power outage or surge
- Due to a hard reset of the printer
Then, all you need to go through following troubleshooting methods:
- You need to turn on the printer and wait till the time the printer becomes idle and silent, then, continue.
- You need to disconnect the USB cable from the rear of the printer.
- However, If the printer is of the class of network or wireless connection, then, you can leave it connected.
- Now, you need to remove the ink cartridges.
- Since the printer is turned on, all you need to do is now disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer and as well as from the wall outlet or power strip.
- Now, wait for at least 60 seconds.
- Once the wait duration is over, you can plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
- You should connect the printer power cord directly to a wall outlet.
- Once connected, you should reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
- Turn the printer on, if the printer does not automatically turn on.
- During the warm period, the printer lights flash and the carriage moves, when this happens, do not touch the printer, wait for some time.
- When the warm-up period is over, the printer becomes silent and idle before you proceed.
- Insert the ink cartridges again.
- If a prompt asks you to print a calibration page, you can do so.
- If you have disconnected the USB cable, you can reconnect it to the rear of the printer.
- Now, take a print out.
The above troubleshooting methods are going to help you for HP printer not responding. In such a case, customers are required to contact the support team of the hp and get the best help from the technical specialists so as to get the answer for various issues faced by them.
HP Printer not Responding to Print Command
Certainly, technical problems make us huge feeble when we unable to figure out the real cause of the error and solution instantly. Here we are trying to elaborate about the HP printer device that abruptly gets stop and does not respond to the command. But if you are using it on your Microsoft operating device you might resolve the problem with the help of printing troubleshooter that can help to identify the cause of the problem and even provide the real solution within a short span of the time.
Is your HP Printer not responding to print command? Learn simple steps to fix:
If you have attempted several methods but you did not get a solution, at this, we have some of the best suggestions to come over the issue within a short span of the time instantly. You can fix this problem after guiding from us and for that, you need to follow out the tutorial that helps to remove problem soon provided by the support team.
Here are the ways to fix when your HP Printer is not responding to print command:
- First of all, turn on your Windows device and click on the start button.
- Click on the control panel and select device and printers tab and right click the printer icon.
- Select the troubleshooting task and follow the on-screen instructions and click on the done button.
- Click on command history for the HP Printer that is showing on your PC and then presses the remove button.
- Try to check out the driver of HP Printer device and if it would be good to set the cartridge and give the command now.
If the command is succeeded which mean your problem has been resolved now. But if you face another error with your HP Printer device, contact us as soon as possible easily.