How do I Reset my Lexmark Printer?
A Quick Steps to Reset Lexmark Printer to Factory Settings!
Printers have become a necessity of daily life in which there is business or daily life. There are various types of printers in the market of different brands, but Lexmark Printers has their name in assisting out the services of businesses and making down the process smooth & easily adaptable. While troubleshooting the “Lexmark printer reset” the customer is needed to complete the reset correctly, the device is generally required to go for the Factory Reset.
After reading out the overview now, get to consider the procedure. Generally, users think about "how to hard reset Lexmark printer", but the steps are easy to follow. We are providing the pointers which are necessary to be followed for the completion of the procedure. This method will help you reset the Lexmark printer to factory defaults.
See the Steps Required to Follow for Resetting Out the Lexmark Printer:
- In the first step, users are needed to go to the home screen of the printers, choose the option of Settings, and tap out "OK".
- In this step, choose the option of "General Settings" and tap out the "OK" button.
- After completing the second step, choose the "Factory Defaults" option and again select "OK".
- Users need to select the "Restore Now" option provided on the same web page.
- Finally, after completing the pointers mentioned above, click on the option of “OK”. The printer is now getting out automated, and you can try it to use for printouts.
How do I Reset my Lexmark Printer to Factory Settings?
Steps to Restore the Lexmark to Factory Settings:
- Open the Lexmark home page.
- After that sign in as an administrator.
- Select Settings on the menu.
- Select the device and Restore Factory Defaults.
- Select Restore All Settings and then select Start.
- This will restart your printer, and restore all settings, network settings, app settings, and fax settings to their factory default configurations.
- Finally set the date and time of your printer.
After reading out the detailed instructional guidelines regarding the question of how to reset a Lexmark printer, if you are unable to reset it through these steps, you are needed to visit the printer repair store. The technician who remains available round the clock can provide specialized guidance regarding restoring the printers.
Disclaimer: printersupportplus.com is an online information provider website. Printer Support Plus has no association with any brand name. Brand names, logo, trademark utilized in the content or site is just for user's information purpose. In case if you have found any kind of issue with the website or content kindly mail at email@example.com