Lexmark Printer Printing Blank Pages
Lexmark Printer Keeps Printing Blank Pages, What Should I Do?
Users may sometimes face issues with their Lexmark printer while printing pages. Printing is a day-to-day activity and is crucial for work and home purposes. If you are someone who is facing an issue with their Lexmark printer then they must stick to a variety of steps to eliminate the issues and problems.
Problem: Lexmark Printer Printing Blank Pages
Printer issues are common and users can face problems with Lexmark printers printing blank pages. Users can stick to the below-mentioned ways to eradicate problems with their printers.
Users must check the software/drivers for issues and should eradicate the problems if found. There could be issues with the computer/program and to rule this out, users can take out a print of internal font lists.
Check the Software/Drivers:
- First, press the Right button next to Menu.
- Keep pressing the Menu button until you see the Utilities Menu. See the Tests Menu and press Select.
- Press the left or right menu button until you see Print font as an option.
- Now press the Select button. Should now see PCL as an option.
- Then press the Select button. You should print out a fonts list.
- Now select the Print menu. If the display asks you to change the paper, press Select or Go to start printing the printer. Perhaps the printer should print a font list.
Users can also run some checks on the printer settings to rule out that the Lexmark printer keeps printing blank pages. The two settings to check are Separator sheets and blank pages. Both of these settings are under the PAPER MENU selection on the printer.
Open the paper menu selection on your printer to find the above-mentioned settings for your printer.
In the case of improper settings, users are required to follow the step-by-step guide for proper settings of their device:
- Opt for the option next to Menus.
- Select the button next to Paper Menu.
- Select the separator sheets and blank menu followed by the return option to get to reach the Ready status option.
Another quick fix for eradicating Lexmark printer prints blank pages or printer issues and errors is to try turning the printer on and off for troubleshooting the errors. This is one of the most common methods used by users to get rid of common issues and problems.
Users can also check the paper size settings of the page to find the root of the issue with the Lexmark printer. This will also rule out Lexmark printer only printing blank pages. Users can only attempt to print paper pages individually if the printer prints only blank pages. Users need to check whether the printer can recognize the paper size for printing.
In case the paper tray is affected and the printer is unable to print pages as per the command, users need to look for the guide for more details and eradicate printer problems. Check for the positioning of the printer guide and place them correctly for reducing issues with your Lexmark printer. Also, users can check if the paper is sticking to itself. The pick rollers will touch only the top of the sheet and the problem will arise.