How Do I Install a Ricoh Printer on Windows 10?
Learn to Install a Ricoh Network Printer Driver on Windows 10 OS
Ricoh Company manufactures different imaging and electronics-related products and provides services in its field. If you have a Ricoh printer and need to use it on your Windows 10 oriented device, you can do that effectively.
If you face a problem like, how to install a Ricoh printer on windows 10? In that case, you can get the desired help with the help of following and going through all the points listed below in a hassle-free and timely manner so that you can use all the services provided by Ricoh Printer on your Windows 10 system.
If you need to install Ricoh Printer on your Windows 10 device, you’ll have to make sure that you go through all the below-mentioned steps.
Download the Driver: If you wish to use your Ricoh printer, you’ll have to go through the procedure of Ricoh printer driver download for windows 10 as stated below.
Steps to Ricoh Printer Driver Download for Windows 10:
- Power on your Ricoh printer.
- Once it gets on, connect the printer to your Computer PC or Laptop.
- Once it gets connected, you’ll be able to see a notification in the drop-up menu present in the taskbar of your system.
- It will state the name of your Ricoh printer.
- Now, select the option “Download Driver for your Printer”.
- Ensure that you have a perfectly active internet connection to download all the necessary file attachments.
- Once it gets downloaded, click on the option “Finish”.
Thus, after you are done with the steps listed above, you can initiate the Ricoh printer setup procedure and be a step ahead in using all the services provided by Ricoh Printer.
Configuration Process: Once you’ve completed the driver installation procedure, you’ll have to configure your Ricoh printer to know the detailed and easy procedure about how to add Ricoh printer in windows 10 for your benefit.
Steps to Install a Ricoh Printer Driver on Windows 10:
- On your Computer PC or Laptop, click on the “Windows” icon present in the left-most corner of your taskbar.
- Once the windows panel opens, click on the option “Control Panel”.
- On the following page, locate and click on the option “Added Devices”.
- The following page will display all the added devices to your device.
- Now, click on the option “Add a device”.
- Select the type of device as “Add Printer”.
- It will then display the list of devices available.
- Locate your Ricoh printer from the list and click on that.
- It will ask permission to connect with the Ricoh printer.
- Click on the option “Confirm” to add your Ricoh printer to your added devices.
- After your device has been added, you’ll have to configure the settings of your Ricoh printer.
- Complete the configuration process, and you are good to go.
Therefore, you can figure out the resolution to the query, how to install Ricoh printer driver in windows 10 with the help of going through all the points listed above. Once you’ve added your Ricoh printer to your Windows 10 operating device, you can effectively give the necessary commands and get a print-out.