How to Set up HP Wireless Printer
Procure short and simple steps for HP Printer Wireless Setup in Windows 10
The complete process of setting up HP Printer in Windows 10 is easy and can be executed very easily if the below-listed steps are followed. The set of instructions for the HP printer wireless setup is listed below. The steps are well explained in a detailed and simple manner.
1. Managing the Printers in Windows 10:
- For this, the user needs to go to the Control Panel printer manager, and then the user needs to click on the option of Devices and Printers.
- Here in the Devices and Printers section, the user will see a list of all the printers and the devices that are available on the network.
2. Adding a Printer in Windows 10:
- The user needs to add the printer in Windows 10 to the wireless network.
- The router will provide the IP addresses automatically using DHCP.
- For wireless printers, the user needs to follow the set of instructions on how to configure the printer with the wireless network settings.
- Many of the new wireless printers these days allow the user to easily follow the on-screen display of the printer and thus connect it to the wireless network.
3. Setting up the HP Printer wireless in Windows 10:
- After the printer gets added to the wireless network.
- Then the user needs to click on the option of Add a printer in the Devices and Printers dialog present on their PC.
- In case the printer is now connected, then all the printers will appear in the list.
- If the printer that the user wishes to setup doesn’t appear, then the users may click on the option stating that the printer that I want isn’t listed link. This option is present at the bottom. The users may click on this option in order to troubleshoot the issue.
- Then the users may follow the solution provided to Troubleshoot Installing Printers in Windows 10.
- At last, the users may click on the printer that the user wishes to install and then click on the next option in order to proceed further.
After following the steps stated above, the users will be able to automatically setup the printer. This is done by installing the appropriate printer drivers onto the system by the computer. Sometime later, the printer should be successfully added and thus HP Printer wireless setup windows 10 process gets accomplished. If the user gets stuck in any step, then the users may contact the support team.