HP Printer Not Printing After Refill
HP printers are very much popular among people from all the field like students, professionals and businessmen etc. The picture quality of HP printer is very good and different types of printers are available for different types of jobs to be done. It happens that sometimes printer doesn’t print properly. It may be due to many reasons related to connection, driver updates or may be the the level of ink is not sufficient. Also, it might happens that hp printer not printing properly after refill of the cartridges. The cartridge of hp printer last longer but at the same time it is also recommended that user should not keep that unused for a longer time otherwise the ink get dried and results in bad printing. Refill of the cartridges is easy in HP printers but may be due to little negligence, the cartridges is not properly fixed and thus may result in bad printing. This article discuss this issue with a solution.
If you find that the printer is not printing properly after refill, there can be few reasons. Person should keep in mind.
- Use the original cartridges. The printer may not support non HP ink or toner. If user doesn’t find that in market, he can purchase it online from HP store providing the model number.
- Remove the protective tape very carefully but do not remove any other label as they helps not making the ink dry.
- After refill, make the printer reset. Turn the power OFF and wait for 1 minute and then turn it ON again.
- Also, user should not put the cartridges out of the printer for ore than 30 minutes as it may damage that.
- Try to clean the cartridges with clean distilled water. User should not use the tap water. Use clean linen cloth and soft cotton to clean.
- Clean the print head with soft linen cloth.
- Place all the parts carefully back.
If still hp printer not printing after refill then user should immediately call at the HP support number. Either the expert executive will guide the user or the executive may come at the door step to check and repair the printer.