HP Printer Not Printing from Computer
Get an emphatic way to fix HP Printer not printing on Laptop and Computer Issue
HP likewise propelled different Printers for example Wired, Wireless and significantly more. The vast majority of the users have given great feedback, however, some of them additionally faces an issue for example, HP Printer not printing from Computer. The issue isn’t just from the Printer, there are numerous foundations for the same and the answer to resolving such issue is recorded underneath.
If, in the event that you are interfacing such issue, at that point you should perform a couple of operations for example, Power cycle the Network, Verify IP Address, Configure Wireless Network appropriately. In this way move further and get the nitty-gritty technique recorded underneath.
Advanced Way to fix Hp Printer issue on Computer
Power cycle a Network :-
- In this process, you have to remove all peripherals connected to the router.
- Also, ensure to turn off the computer and Printer.
- Keep the entire devices ideal for a minute, such as a Router, Printer, and Laptop.
- Now, connect your Router with the power cable and put it ON. Also turn ON the PC.
- Thereafter, connect your computer to the Network and then do the same with the Printer.
- This method will resolve your issue, if still persist an issue, then go for another method and the same is mentioned below.
Verify IP Address :-
- Ensure, your gadget is associated with a similar network and to confirm the same, tap on the Wireless button on the Printer and the display will show the IP Address, note down the same.
- Now, check the IP address of your Laptop and for the same, tap on the Start Menu and type cmd in the pursuit bar, right click on it and click run as administrator. Thereafter, type ipconfig in the cmd box and hit Enter.
- Note down the IP address of your PC and match with the Printer IP Address. If the points of interest coordinate, then associate the devices again. But, if not matches then configure the Wireless setting of your Router once again.
However, if you are accessing the PC and getting an issue HP Printer not working and connecting to computer, then take after the above advances and furthermore go for the other arrangement for example, update drivers and for the same, click Start Menu and type Device Manager in the search bar, move to the Printer segment, right tap on it and select Update driver.
Make sure that the Printer (wired) is appropriately associated with the USB port. Check the USB and endeavour to embed the link to the Printer in another port.