How to Turn HP Printer Online
Following steps are going to make your HP Printer turn online
If your HP printer is in offline mode, you can’t print the required documents, all you can do is save the documents in offline mode to print it. The printer is in offline mode, this means that there is no connection between printer and computer. However, when the printer comes in Online mode, the computer sends the documents to the printer. Once the printer is turned on into online mode, the printer sends print jobs directly to HP printer.
If you require to know how to turn HP printer online Windows 10/8/7:
- Click on Start.
- Click on the folder named “Devices and Printers”.
- Right-click on the icon of HP printer.
- On the next step, click on See What’s Printing option.
- Click on the Printer menu and uncheck Use Printer Offline.
- When you uncheck the option Use Printer Offline, the items which remain in the print queue get printed.
An alternative method to know how to turn HP printer online in Windows 10, 8, 7:
- Click on the Start menu.
- Select the Control Panel and click on it.
- In the Control Panel, click on the icon of Printers and Faxes.
- When you click on the icon of Printers and Faxes, it opens up the window which shows a list of printers that are currently connected to the computer.
- Click on the printer icon that you wish to change to online. A pop -up window appears which gives the details of all current printing jobs.
- In the menu bar click on the Printer.
- Uncheck the box “Use Printer Offline”.
If you need to know how to turn HP printer online on Mac, go through following steps:
- You are required to check out the connection between printer and Mac.
- Reset the printer. Sometimes it might happen that the printer is not getting connected to the laptop or the desktop. Resetting the printer helps to troubleshoot the problem.
- Remove multiple printers from the list. If your computer shows multiple devices, remove the devices which are not in use.
- Another troubleshooting step is you are required to remove the printer queue from printers list. The next step that you need to do is Add it again. This step creates a new printing session.
↣ Ensure that Mac is connected to the internet.
↣ Click on the HP printer in the Printers list.
↣ Click on ⊖ minus button
↣ Click the Add ⊕ button.
↣ A list of printer appears, click on Add and add the printer.
↣ Click on Print Using or Use.
↣ Select the printer name if available or click on Air Print.
With the above steps to solve your problem how to turn Hp printer online from offline.