How to Set Default Printer in Windows 10
Learn More About How Can You Set Default Printer In Windows 10:
One of the most common and peripheral devices, the printer connects with the computer. With the passing time, things become easy with technology as the ways are found by the developers to make things simpler than they were before.
With the changing in many things, there are some things that are still the same with regards to the printers that connect with our windows operating system.
Now if you are thinking about how to set default printer in Windows 10, then there are few steps that can be taken to set default printers in windows 10. Below are the steps that are recommended by us to set the printers:
- The first step involves clicking in the window icon that is found in the far left-hand side of the taskbar. This will give access to the start menu.
- The next step is that you have to click on the “Settings” icon so that you can get access to the windows settings.
- The next step calls for connecting to the button “Devices” from the windows settings menu.
- After reaching in the left pane under the option of printers and scanners, you have to come down and there you will find “Let Windows manage my default printer”.
- By default, this icon is turned on when you use windows 10, but if you want to default printer manually, then you have to toggle the switch to the off position.
- Scroll back to the same screen and under the printer and scanner heading, locating the printer that you want to select as default.
- You then have to select the name of the printer and click “Manage” available underneath it.
- In the manage menu, the button “Set as default” will come. You just have to click it and that is it.
And this was the whole process to for windows 10 set default printer.