How to Install Xerox Printer Driver on Windows 10/8.1/7/XP
The Xerox printer if added in your work place means that there would be less IT involvement and less hassle for the users. There is no need to download individual printer driver for all devices in your office or home. The Xerox printer is universal printer that solves your entire problem in one device only.
- Fast and easy installation
- Simplifies replacing or updating network print devices
- Easy to use
- Compatible with all devices
- Password manager
Having a thought as to how do I install Xerox printer driver on windows 10, 8.1, 7 and XP here a solution tailored for you. Which is very convenient to proceed with as now the software is available online to easily install it and hence you can do it any time.
- From the start screen select “Windows Control Panel” within Windows
- Select “Devices and Printers”
- Select “Add a Printer”
- Now select “Add a Printer” using “TCP/IP device”.
- Enter the Hostname within the page it will direct you which would state Type a printer host name
- Make sure that the check box against Install the printer driver is not selected
- Search for the location where the print drivers are saved then select those drivers open it and then select “OK”
- Now choose the desired printer model in the install printer driver windows
- Within the Type a Printer Name box you can as well manually write the name or accept the default provided. Select “Next” and you would see that the printer installation as started.
Note : You might see a notification from the prevailing operating system which would be verifying the installation of un-certified drivers. Make sure you select the appropriate button to confirm the installation of Xerox printer driver.
In the Printer sharing window there would be two options either to share the printer or not you chose as per your requirements and select “Next”.
You would be able to see that the devices and printers have been added to the control panel, That is how you can successfully install the Xerox printer driver on windows operating system 10/8.1/7/XP.