How to Install Canon Printer Driver on Mac
How do I Download and Install Canon Printer Driver on Mac with These Simple and Quick Steps?
Being a Canon printer user, you can enjoy the best in class printing features that you can access on multiple devices. But before using your printer on your preferred device, you will require to connect it which is possible through varied ways. If you want to use your Canon printer on your Mac, then you will need to install its driver in order to print. The process of downloading or installing the Canon printer on Mac is very simple and you can simply perform it. But if you don’t know how to install Canon printer on Mac, then you should know about that before performing the installation process. In this article, you will learn about the step by step process to download and install the Canon printer driver on your Mac.
How to Download Canon Printer Driver on Mac?
Before installing your Canon printer on Mac, you will be required to download the driver for your preferred device which is most important in order to use your Canon printer on Mac. You can easily download your Canon printer driver as per your device and if you don’t know how to install Canon printer driver on Mac after downloading, then you can go through the below very simple and straightforward steps:
- First of all, go to the official Canon printer website from your web browser on Mac.
- Now click on the Support section which is available at the right corner of the screen.
- You can also find the Support & Downloads option.
- After that, select your OS and Driver from the drop-down section.
- Click on the Download option to download the software on your Mac.
- Now, wait for the fewer minutes until the driver downloads on Mac.
- Now save the downloaded Canon printer driver on your Mac and then find it in the selected folder.
How to Install Canon Printer on Mac?
After downloading the Canon printer driver on your Mac, the next thing coming is installing these drivers on Mac. You can install your Canon printer on Mac after downloading which is very easy to install. But if you don’t know how to install Canon printer drivers for Mac, then you can follow the below instructions for that:
- First of all, connect your Canon printer to your Mac using a USB cable.
- Click on the Apple menu which is available at the left corner side of the screen.
- Click on the Printers & scanners section.
- Now your Mac will detect your printer model and if also detect the required drivers as per your device.
- After that, check whether you are able to find the connect option or not and then make sure that your printer is connected to your Mac.
- Now follow the on-screen instructions to connect your Canon printer to your Mac and then take a print test.
By following these above-listed steps on how to install Canon printer driver on Mac, you can very easily install your Canon printer on your Mac. But in case you are not capable of installing your printer driver or have any other sort of query, then you can simply contact the support team of the Canon printer and get the relevant support.