How to Install Brother Printer Driver on Mac
Know about the steps for Installing Brother Printer Driver on Mac devices!!
For installing the Brother printer drivers to the Mac device, people should follow the below mentioned steps in the correct way. The installing steps are simple but the user should make sure that each step is followed correctly. Many times the user tends to follow wrong steps and as a result they face trouble in accessing the Brother printer.
Hence, for the question namely how to install brother printer driver on mac the user should follow the given steps :
- First of all the user should turn off their Brother printer and should also unplug all the power plugs from it.
- Now the user should select for a connection type. It can be USB, wired networks or the wireless network.
- After this, the user needs to plug the Brother printer again to the outlet and should also turn on the machine.
- Once the printer is set up the user is required to select on the Apple menu on their Mac devices.
- From there the user should then select the system preference menu and should go to the next step.
- The user should then select the print & fax, print and scan or the printers and scanners menu mentioned there.
- Then select the + icon and select on default.
- Go to the printer name list and select Brother printer.
- The user should then select the add menu and further the driver will be installed.
Therefore, these steps will enable the user in installing the Brother printer driver on Mac devices. By doing this the user will then be able to easily print their work with the use of the Brother printer. If there is any trouble or difficulty in following the steps the user should directly contact the concerned representatives of Brother printer and should contact them for help and support.