How to Install Brother Printer Driver on Mac
Know the Process to Install Brother Printer Driver on Mac OS X
To use a Brother printer with your device, you must install the Brother printer driver on your device. If you are curious about how do I Install Brother Printer Driver on Mac then you are at the right place. Here we are explaining a procedure to install the driver on your device. You must go through the procedure described below.
The Process to Download and Install Brother Printer Drivers for Mac OS X
- Turn off your printer and select your connection type.
- Connect the Brother printer to your Mac using a USB cable.
- Now turn on your printer and connect your printer according to your connection type i.e wired or wireless network.
- After this, you have to choose System Preferences from the Apple menu.
- Click on the “Print and Fax” icon then below the “Printers” section click on the “+” tab.
- Click the default icon and select your machine from the “Printer Name” list.
- Ensure that “XXXXXXX + CUPs” is selected in the “Print Using” list for the CUPs driver and “XXXXXXX + PS” for the PostScript driver.
- Now click on the “Add” option then select “Quit system performance” once the Brother printer is added to the “Print and Fax” option.
- After the completion of these steps, your setup is now complete.
- You can now print from Brother printer.
If you do not have a CD for the drivers, you can visit the official website of Brother Printer. To download the driver, you need to click on the Brother Printer Drivers Mac OS X download link. Once you download the driver you will need to follow the above installation process.