How to Install Brother Printer Driver on Mac
Know the Process to Install Brother Printer Driver on Mac OS X
To use a Brother printer with your device, you must install the Brother printer driver on your device. If you are curious about how do I Install Brother Printer Driver on Mac then you are at the right place. Here we are explaining a procedure to install the driver on your device. You must go through the procedure described below.
The Process to Download and Install Brother Printer Drivers for Mac OS X
- Turn off your printer and select your connection type.
- Connect the Brother printer to your Mac using a USB cable.
- Now turn on your printer and connect your printer according to your connection type i.e wired or wireless network.
- After this, you have to choose System Preferences from the Apple menu.
- Click on the “Print and Fax” icon then below the “Printers” section click on the “+” tab.
- Click the default icon and select your machine from the “Printer Name” list.
- Ensure that “XXXXXXX + CUPs” is selected in the “Print Using” list for the CUPs driver and “XXXXXXX + PS” for the PostScript driver.
- Now click on the “Add” option then select “Quit system performance” once the Brother printer is added to the “Print and Fax” option.
- After the completion of these steps, your setup is now complete.
- You can now print from a Brother printer.
If you do not have a CD for the drivers, you can visit the official website of Brother Printer. To download the driver, you need to click on the Brother Printer Drivers Mac OS X download link. Once you download the driver you will need to follow the above installation process.
Disclaimer: printersupportplus.com is an online information provider website. Printer Support Plus has no association with any brand name. Brand names, logo, trademark utilized in the content or site is just for user's information purpose. In case if you have found any kind of issue with the website or content kindly mail at firstname.lastname@example.org