How to Connect Zebra Printer to Computer?
Learn How do I Connect my Zebra Printer to my Network
Zebra printer is one of the most helpful tools that work to convert soft files to hard copies and fulfill the desired task of any user. Millions around the world use this technical tool to achieve either the person or a professional job. Many use the Windows 10 OS as a connecting device to finish their online task. Many face a major problem as they lack information about how do I connect my Zebra printer to my computer and use it to accomplish their printing task without facing any major obstacle. They can obtain information about this technical measure through the official process of connecting this printer with Windows 10 and using them without any error.
How to Connect my Zebra Printer to Windows 10?
- Unlock your device having Windows 10 OS and press the Windows + X key to open the quick access menu.
- Choose the Control Panel option and select the Devices and Printers from all control panel items.
- Click the option of Add a printer and your device will search for the nearby and the available devices.
- Select the Zebra printer or click the printer I want isn’t listed option to perform this task manually.
- From the dialogue box, choose to Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings.
- Now, you need to click on the Next option and select a port of the printer to move to the next step.
- Here, you need to select a new port by choosing to Create a new port option and choosing the ZDesigner Port Monitor.
- After this, enter the name of the printer or the IP address in the required field and click OK.
- In the resulting screen, select the brand of the printer along with its model name from the available list.
- If required, modify the name of its printer and choose the desired printer sharing option.
- In the end, test the communication of the printer and Windows 10 device and select Finish to complete it.
Using the valuable steps given here, anyone can connect their Zebra printer with the Windows 10 device. This is a vital process allowing everyone to accomplish their print jobs efficiently. You can also learn about how do I connect my Zebra printer to Windows 10 to complete their printing task without investing much time. This helps you to gain extra mileage in using the printer correctly using all services.
How to Install a Zebra Printer on Windows 10?
Installing a Zebra printer on Windows 10 device is mandatory to use this printer without any major issue. You can learn some additional details about how do I install Zebra printer on Windows 10 by contacting the official customer service of Zebra printer or using the official steps mentioned below.
- From the Zebra printer setup utility page, select the computer port and click next.
- Wait till Windows recognizes the printer as it is the automatic process.
- In the end, you need to click on the Finish button to complete this process.
Using the steps of the methods given above, a user can effectively connect its printer with the Windows 10 device. Anyone can gain more details about how do I add a Zebra label to my computer and gain benefit from its support. You can obtain more details by connecting with the technician person and speaking to him about the installation process.