How Do I Connect a Ricoh Printer to my Computer?
Get a Descriptive Guide About How to Connect a Ricoh Printer to the Computer
Technical issues have become a common issue of any of the devices in this world. If you are using the Ricoh printer and are finding trouble connecting it. You do not need to worry. There are various ways to connect the printer to the computers which this guide will help you know.
If you are wondering how to connect a Ricoh printer to pc, you can go through the guide mentioned below so that you will be able to connect your printer in an easy way. Follow the steps which you can use.
Easy Steps to Connect a Ricoh Printer to Computer:
- Firstly, all you have to do is download the Ricoh Printer driver on any of your computers.
- Click on the windows icon on the desktop and then click on your computer's “Control Panel”.
- Press the “Printers and Devices” under the control pane section.
- Now, you have to click on the “Add a printer” option given under the “Printer and Devices” section of the control panel.
- After that, you will see the list of various printer devices. As your printer is not listed, for now, you can click n the “The printer that I want isn't listed” option given at the top of the screen.
- Now, you have to choose the “Add a local printer” option as an administrator so that your printer device can remain connected to your computer for future use as well.
- Further, you can refresh your screen so that the device that you connected can appear in the respective list of printers.
- If you are running an outdated version of your computer windows, you can install and connect your printer using the TCP/IP.
- Enter the IP address to connect your Ricoh printer device. If you want to connect the printer driver you downloaded earlier. You can click on the “have disk” option so that the list of download drivers will appear on the screen.
- Click on the “Browse” option and then browse the Ricoh printer.
- Follow the further instructions and fill out your printer device name.
- In the end, you can decide if you want to share your printer with other computers or not, then click on the “finish: option to get completed.
That is how a Ricoh printer connects to a computer to easily get to use your printer device any time you want. Also, if you want to connect your printer via a USB cord, you just have to go through the steps that are mentioned below.
How Do I Connect my Ricoh Printer to my Computer Via USB?
Steps to Connect a Ricoh Printer to Computer Via USB:
- Before connecting your Ricoh printer via USB, you have to make sure that your printer device is off.
- Now turn on the computer, and start Windows.
- Remove the seal on the USB slot on the back of the printer, and then firmly insert the hexagonal plug of the USB cable into the slot.
- Next, firmly insert the rectangular plug of the USB cable into the computer's USB slot.
The above steps will help you know to connect your printer device using the USB cord. If you are still thinking about how to connect the Ricoh printer to a computer via USB, just follow the steps otherwise, if you face any difficulty then you can visit the nearest tech store.
How Do I Connect my Ricoh Wireless Printer to my Computer?
If you are wondering how to connect Ricoh printer to computer wireless, go through the steps below and connect your printer wireless.
Guide to Connect a Ricoh Printer to Computer Wirelessly:
- Firstly, you have to install the printer driver on your computer. This will help you to connect through a wireless network whenever your want.
- Press the Switch on the button of your Ricoh printer device.
- Now you have to enable Wi-Fi on your printer, All you need to do is press the power button of your printer device for around 3-4 seconds so that the blue light that will appear indicates that the Wi-Fi is turned on your Ricoh printer.
- Now install the printer driver that you downloaded earlier. You can install it via CD as well.
- Connect the printer to the Wi-Fi connection after the completion of the printer driver configuration.
- Now you can select the Wi-Fi of the installation from the menu.
- Now read the terms and conditions given and choose the “Accept” option given at the bottom of the menu.
- Now you have to enter the name and password of the Wi-Fi network connection that you have.
- After that, click on the printer device name that you have from your list that appeared on the computer.
- Once your Ricoh printer driver is installed, the icon of your printer device will soon be appearing on the desktop automatically.
So, your frequently asked question of how to connect Ricoh printer to computer via wifi has been answered above. If you still find an issue regarding connecting the printer, just contact the technician of Ricoh printer and can ask about all the connection procedures more clearly.
Disclaimer: printersupportplus.com is an online information provider website. Printer Support Plus has no association with any brand name. Brand names, logo, trademark utilized in the content or site is just for user's information purpose. In case if you have found any kind of issue with the website or content kindly mail at email@example.com