How to Connect Canon TS3122 Printer to WiFi?
Easy to Learn and Know More About How do I Connect my Canon Pixma TS3122 Printer to WiFi Network on Mac and Windows
Have you bought the new Canon TS3122 printer recently? If yes, then you have a good choice in technological devices. This printer has received a commendable response from users about its performance and print quality. But, as you are not aware of the new and updated functionality of this wireless printer hence we are here to solve your issue. Your Canon printer has the ability to get connected to wifi whether on Mac or Windows. So, if you want to know how to connect the Canon TS3122 printer to wifi then refer to the steps below.
Easy Steps to Connect the Canon Pixma TS3122 Wireless Setup to WiFi on Windows
Before starting, make sure that your wireless network and printer are turned on. If both of them show green lights when the device is turned on.
- Check if the light is blinking. Then tap on the "Stop" button to stop the light from blinking.
- Then the user is required to press and hold the direct button until its "Settings" option is displayed in front of you.
- And by tapping the "Direct" button the printer directly enters into the wireless connect mode where the icons will be displayed on the printer screen.
- Now, the user is required to insert the CD that has been received along with the printer to guide the installation of the software.
- The user can even choose to download the installation files from the official website of Canon printers which is ij.start.canon ts3122 setup.
- After downloading the software, the user will be clicking on the "Setup" option and enter the name of the product and move further.
- As you are using it for the first time on your computer then select the name of the device which is windows PC.
- Then click the "Connect the Printer to Windows PC" option.
- A new window gets displayed in front of the user and he is required to tap on "Download".
- It might take a few minutes for the software to be downloaded. Then click the "Run" option after the download is complete.
- Search and open the downloaded file from the computer to get started.
- Click the "Start Setup" option and wait for a few minutes for the setup to do perform its task.
- After completion, tap enter the Country or Region of your residence and tap "Next".
- Now, the software will display the terms and conditions. Read the terms and conditions and tap the "Agree" option.
- Keep on tapping the "Agree" option until the terms and conditions show up. Then the window of wireless software will be displayed, click "Yes" to continue to connect with a wireless connection.
- A new screen gets displayed in front of you from where you need to select the wifi network.
- Enter the password and then tap "Next".
- Now more setup windows will start running to complete the setup. This may take several minutes.
- When the connection is completed successfully, the driver may check for the problem and then successfully install it.
Steps to Connect Canon Pixma TS3122 Wireless Setup to Mac
While connecting the printer to Mac, the initial 7 steps will be followed as mentioned above. And move further after that.
- While installing a number of warning messages get displayed. Tap "Agree and Download".
- Then go to the downloaded file on your Mac and get started.
- Tap "Open" to start the installation process and then type the password of the printer and move further.
- Then click "Start Helper" and wait for a few minutes to get the software installed.
- Then "Agree" to the terms and conditions and select the name of the wireless network.
- Enter the password and tap "Next". It may take several minutes to complete the setup.
- Once the setup is completed, the printer will run the troubleshooting ways, and then your setup will be completed.
Hence, with the help of the above steps, the users can easily get the answer on how to connect my Canon ts3122 printer to wifi on Mac or windows.
Having Issues? Get in Touch with the Canon Technician!
Canon printers provide separate and dedicated customer support for their users which removes the problem of the users. The user is free to contact the Canon Printer Technician which is made available on various platforms. This customer support is active 24/7 and can contact user-qualified and experienced technicians.
How do I Connect my Canon TS3122 Printer to WiFi Network – Get Help for Printer Issues by Printer Support Plus • 2019-06-25 12:46:00
Barbara Davis • 2020-01-23 03:39:00
Holly McKenna • 2020-02-20 02:12:00
Tannera Garvin • 2020-07-21 13:15:00
Joy Herring • 2020-10-26 06:25:00
Rose • 2020-11-18 08:24:00
How Do I Connect my Canon Pixma TS3122 to WiFi? - Get more help with Printer Support Plus • 2022-01-25 00:38:00
Disclaimer: printersupportplus.com is an online information provider website. Printer Support Plus has no association with any brand name. Brand names, logo, trademark utilized in the content or site is just for user's information purpose. In case if you have found any kind of issue with the website or content kindly mail at firstname.lastname@example.org