How to Connect Canon Printer to Laptop
In This Step, You Can Easily Learn That How Do I Connect Canon Printer To Laptop
Being a printer owner you can perform multiple important tasks very easily from your home and personal purposes. There is a wide range of printers available in the market that proffer amazing printing facility and Canon printer is one among those. Canon printer is one of the leading printers which are used by millions of users across the world. Canon printer is available in multiple varieties and users can choose as per their preference. One can use these printing features of Canon printer with multiple devices such as phones and laptops. But before accessing these features, it is very important to connect your Canon printer to your preferred device.
How Do I Connect My Canon Printer To Laptop?
Have you recently purchased a new Canon printer? And want to perform the multiple printing tasks from your laptop? Then you will have to connect your Canon printer to your laptop which is a very simple and straightforward task to perform. But there are only fewer users that know about the process of connecting and if you don’t know how to connect Canon printer to laptop, then someone can follow the step by step procedure mentioned in this post.
Steps To Connect A Canon Printer To Laptop:
- First of all, turn off your Canon printer and then insert the one end of the USB cable to your printer’s connection panel.
- Now insert the other end of the USB cable to your laptop’s USB port as per the place where the USB ports are located.
- Open a browser on your computer and then go to the official Canon printer website. Download the printer driver as per your printer model and OS for that you wish to connect your printer.
- After that, go to the Start menu which is available on the bottom left corner of the screen, and then open the Control Panel.
- Click on Hardware and Sound menu and then click on the Devices and Printers option.
- Now click on the Add a Printer and then choose the Local Printer option.
- Choose a printer port for your connection from the list of ports.
- Click on the Canon printer from the available options and then choose your printer model.
- Click on Next.
- Now select whether you want to share your printer with other devices or not and then click on Next.
- Select if you wish to keep the Canon printer as the default printer and then click on the Finish tab to complete the process.
With the help of the above-given steps, you can know about how to connect Canon printer to laptop and if you are confronting any issue when following these steps or have any other query, then contact the customer support team of Canon printer and get the instant solutions to fix your multiple printer related queries.