How to Connect Brother Printer to Computer?
Learn How do I Connect my Brother Printer to my Computer or Laptop Instantly
Brother Printer is one of the top-rated printer brands which are extensively used by users across the world. It provides amazing printing features that can be availed very easily whenever you print something. It can easily access the computer both wired and wireless. But there are only a fewer users who know about the way to connect a Brother Printer to a computer or laptop and if you are one among those, then you can learn about it very easily after reading this article.
Know-How to Connect Brother Printer to Computer and Laptop:
Have you recently purchased a new Brother Printer? And want to connect it to your laptop or computer? Then you can simply connect it if you have proper knowledge regarding that. If you don’t how to connect Brother Printer to the computer, then follow the below steps:
- First of all, you would need to download the printer driver for your computer and then go to the official Brother Printer website.
- Now click on the Download link.
- Choose Printer under the Select Product Group category.
- Click on the View option to continue the process.
- Choose your OS and then choose your language from the drop-down menu.
- Now the driver will begin to download and then wait for fewer seconds until the download finish.
- Restart your computer and then connect your printer to your computer with the help of a USB cable.
- Now turn on your Brother printer and then wait until your computer recognizes the printer and makes a connection.
Learn How to Connect Brother Wireless Printer to Laptop and Computer:
Brother Printer also provides wireless printing features in which you can simply print any document without a wired connection. For this, you would need to connect your printer to the wireless connection on the laptop. If you want to know how to connect Brother wireless printer to the laptop, then you can follow the below instructions:
- First of all, turn on your laptop and router.
- Now power on your Brother Printer and then go to the menu by using the control panel of the touch screen.
- Go to the Network section and then click on WLAN.
- Click on Setup Wizard.
- Now click on Enter when you see Network I/F switched to Wireless on the screen.
- After that, find your network from the appeared result and then click on Enter.
- Now you would be asked to enter the password for your wireless network and then enter the Wi-Fi password into the given field.
- Now your printer will be connected successfully on the wireless network and then take a printing test to check the connection status.
By following these instructions, you can simply connect your Brother Printer to the computer in multiple ways. If you are still confronting Brother Printer not connecting to your computer issue even after following these steps, then you can contact the technician team and get easy solutions to fix all sorts of problems that you are confronting while or after using the Brother Printer.
Disclaimer: printersupportplus.com is an online information provider website. Printer Support Plus has no association with any brand name. Brand names, logo, trademark utilized in the content or site is just for user's information purpose. In case if you have found any kind of issue with the website or content kindly mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
I click on Setup Wizard.
"Network I/F switched to Wireless" is not one of the options on the screen.
Please respond as I can't find any instruction relating to this issue.
But during registration of sr no. details it is showing error as not find. Kindly suggest