How do You Fix a Printer that is Offline?
Instantly solve printer offline issues with the mentioned process!
Printers are one of the most important hardware that allows the user to print their documents in the easiest and the cheapest way possible. There are several companies that provides printers and are highly being recommended.
On the other hand, there are various times when the user gets stuck in issues related to printers and have how do i fix my printer that is offline related questions. So, if anytime the user face offline issues in their respective printers, they simply need to follow the steps that are mentioned below. Besides, the user should make sure that the following steps are in the correct way.
So, mentioned below are the steps for solving printer that is offline issues:
- First of all the user is required to reboot their printers by simply shutting it down.
- After some time the user should again turn it on. By this the printer will be rebooted.
- Once the printer is rebooted, the user is supposed to check whether the printer and the computer is plugged in properly or not as because of poor connection also, the printer shows offline.
- The user also should make a check on the network connections and should make sure that the printers has a good internet connectivity.
- For checking the network of the printer, the user should check at the back of the printer. If it is flashing green then it means that it has a network connection.
- Now, the user should sign in to their systems from which the printer is connected.
- Also the account that has manage prints facility should only be used for the signing in process.
- User simply can use the local administrator account and can easily sign in.
- After this the start option needs to be selected by the user and from there the devices and printers menu should be clicked.
- From there the user should give a double click on the printer so as to get see what’s printing menu.
- By doing this the user will get the spooler window of print.
- Select the printer menu and then click use printer offline to disable it.
- By doing this the printer will online and after this the user should close the spooler window.
- Now the user should download the new and updated driver for that printer.
Furthermore, for the question particularly how do you fix a printer that says offline issues the above mentioned steps are to be followed by the user whenever they face it. For more details the representatives of that specific printer can be contacted at any time.