How do You Fix a Printer that is Offline?
Instantly Solve Printer Offline Issues with the Mentioned Process!
The printer is one of the most important pieces of hardware that allows the user to print their documents in the easiest and cheapest way. There are many companies that provide printers and are highly recommended.
On the other hand, there are various times when the user gets stuck in issues related to printers and has how do I fix my printer that is offline related questions. So, if anytime the user faces offline issues in their respective printers, they simply need to follow the steps that are mentioned below. Besides, the user should make sure that the following steps are in the correct way.
So, mentioned below are the steps for solving printer that is offline issues:
- First, the user is required to reboot their printer only by turning it off.
- After some time the user should restart it. The printer will be rebooted by this.
- Once the printer is rebooted, the user should check whether the printer and computer are plugged in properly because even because of a poor connection, the printer shows offline.
- The user should also make check the network connection and ensure that the printer has good internet connectivity.
- For checking the network of the printer, the user should check at the back of the printer. If it is flashing green then it means that it has a network connection.
- Now, the user should sign in to the systems from which the printer is connected.
- In addition, the account which has the facility of print should only be used for signing in the process.
- The user simply can use the local administrator account and can easily sign in.
- After this, the start option should be selected by the user, and from there click on the device and printer menu.
- From there the user should give double click on the printer so as to get see what's printing menu.
- By doing this the user will get the spooler window of print.
- Select the printer menu and then click use printer offline to disable it.
- Doing so will make the printer online and after this, the user should close the spooler window.
- Now the user should download the new and updated driver for that printer.
Also, especially for the question of how do you fix a printer that says offline problems are the above steps, it should be followed by the user whenever they encounter it. For more details, representatives of that specific printer can be contacted at any time.
Disclaimer: printersupportplus.com is an online information provider website. Printer Support Plus has no association with any brand name. Brand names, logo, trademark utilized in the content or site is just for user's information purpose. In case if you have found any kind of issue with the website or content kindly mail at email@example.com
The printer is a device that converts the input to output. The printer has the functionality to print the content of the screen on the paper. The content which is there on the screen can be edited according to the user's need. Once the editing is complete, the whole thing is printed on paper using the printer.
In case, if a printer needs to be fixed and is offline, there are some troubleshooting steps that need to be followed by the user. The offline status of the printer suggests that the printer is unable to follow the print command. Below listed steps can be followed by the user to check the offline status:
1. The user needs to check whether the print connection is working fine or not. The USB cable should be properly plugged into the system and the printer. The user can try unplugging all the cables and then plugging them back with a gap of a few minutes. If the printer is wireless, the user needs to restart the router.
2. The user needs to install the latest drivers for the printers. Sometimes the drivers are outdated and some are incompatible with the printers. In order to use them correctly, the user needs to update or download the latest version of the drivers.
3. The user needs to fix the printer's offline errors. The printer's spooler settings may be a problem that is hindering the working of the printer. The tech support can be contacted for the same if it is not working.
a. Window+R is pressed to get the Run dialog box, the user needs to type services.msc and enter.
b. In the new popped-up window, scroll down to find the option of Printer Spooler. The option is double-clicked and opened.
c. In the window of Print Spooler Properties, the startup type should be selected as Automatic.
d. After that, the Start button is clicked. Once it is done, the Apply button is clicked to confirm the changes.
For any other assistance regarding the same, the support team can be contacted. The contact details for the same are mentioned on the official website of the Printer that is being used.