How do I Service my Brother Printer?
How to Maintain Your Brother Printer Maintenance? Get All Information Here
There is no comparison of Brother Printers when it comes to providing quality prints. The printers are known across the world for their top-notch features. It makes your tasks easy to perform with printing without any hassle. Moreover, the printer has a variety of printers making it easy for you to choose a printer as per your requirement. Also, servicing the printer is very simple and easy to do.
If you find that your Brother MFC Printer requires service, you don’t need to worry about it as you can do it without going anywhere. You can do it on your own. If you wonder how to service Brother printer, you should go through the information explained in this post. Here you will get to learn about the basics of printer maintenance and service. So, without wasting your time, you should start following the instruction mentioned below. Or else, you can contact the Brother Printer technician repair team.
How to Maintenance Brother Printer?
You can start the servicing process of your Brother Printer by putting your printer in the Maintenance Mode. And to do so, you can go through the instructions mentioned below.
- First and foremost, you have to unplug the power cord of your Brother Printer from the side of the printer.
- Then you need to press and hold the Menu or Start button. (Generally, it shows Menu or Starts button on Brother Printers. In case you don’t find any button, you must see the Set button over there and hold that button or the Down Arrow).
- While you have pressed the Menu button, you need to plug the cord back in and hold the Menu button until you find the message of maintenance on your screen.
- In this way, you enable the Maintenance Mode for your printer and the screen reads Maintenance.
Now, you must be wondering how to service a Brother printer after enabling it to the maintenance mode. Well, if it is the case, you can go through the given instructions to complete the task.
For Printers with a Number Key Pad:
- To start with, you have to type 80 on the keypad of your printer.
- Next, by using the arrow key, you need to go through the options and select the Purge option.
- Further, you need to type 2783 and set zero which is next to the PURGE.
- After that, you have to press the Exit or Stop button to exit the Maintenance Mode.
- Then you should type 99 to exit and restart your Brother printer.
For Modern Printers with a Number Key Pad:
- Press and hold the Home button. You need to hold the button until the Serial No. / Rom Version / Print Page or Blank option appears on the screen.
- Then at the bottom of the list appears on the LCD screen and press the blank option.
- Further, you have to press 0# to enter the maintenance mode using the LCD screen.
- Also, you should touch the screen and choose 80.
- Using the arrow button on the printer, you need to select the “Purge Count”.
- After doing so, you need to enter 2783. Also, you can see the Mono Start button, press it that will reset the Purge Count.
- Lastly, you need to press the Stop or Exit button to exit the Maintenance more on your Brother printer.
This is how you will be able to service your printer using the maintenance mode without much of a stretch. In case, you find any trouble, you can contact the Brother printer technician help team. The technician team members are available to assist you.
How Do I Run the Maintenance on my Brother Printer?
- To begin with, you need to turn off your printer and unplug the power cord of your printer.
- Next, you need to remove the Paper Cassette from the Brother Printer.
- Also, you need to wipe the body of the printer using a soft cloth or brush to remove the dust from the parts. Moreover, you can dip the cloth into the water and clean the paper cassette thoroughly.
- In addition to this, you have to clean the Paper Guide using a soft dry cloth. It may happen that some paper or a foreign object may stick in the Paper Cassette, you need to remove those things.
- After that, you are required to install the Paper Cassette into the Brother Printer that you are using.
- Furthermore, you need to plug in the power cord to the main power sources and turn the printer on.
With the completion of the above sets of instructions, you will no longer worry about how to do maintenance on Brother Printer. This will help you thoroughly and you can use your printer without much of a stretch. Just in case, things come out as that they shouldn’t be, you can contact the printer repair support team.