HP Printer Validation Failed
Get stuck with HP printer validation failed error? Check out all the information to fix it
Printing always makes your job simpler whether you have a need for making a work report or creating a college project. And there is a wide variety of printers when it comes to purchasing a printer. However, the name that crushes all the printers obtainable in the market is HP Printers, it has evolved drastically with the passage of time and now it produces every kind of printers that you can imagine about. From ink-jet printers to Laser printers, even wireless printer is also there manufactured by HP Printers.
Though HP printers do your task trouble-free sometimes a minor error within the configuration of a printer can generate a big problem. Generally, it has been observed that the users face HP printer validation failed error while using it. This problem troubles a lot and you have to face the problem and keeping this point in mind, we have brought you a step by step manual to help you in the time of misery. So it will take your patience and you would be resolving the issue without much of a stretch.
What is HP Printer Validation Failed Error?
This is an obstruction in the working of your HP printer which creates a nuisance. Also, this error occurs when some restraint is there in the HP. Or else, the carriage is not moving freely. Most importantly, you can resolve this issue through several means and we are going to explain all the steps to rectify the issue.
What Should You do to Fix HP Printer Validation Failed Error?
You can fix the validation failed message appearing on your screen by uninstalling and reinstalling the printer driver from the root. And to do so, you would require to follow the given steps;
Steps to Uninstall and HP Printer Driver
- In order to fix the HP printer validation failed error, you should go to Programs and Features option.
- Then select the HP Printer name and click on the Uninstall option.
- After that, you would require to open Devices and Printers option.
- There you have to look out for the HP printer name and make a right click on it.
- Further, from the given option, you should click the Delete or Remove Device option.
- Also, for removing root level drivers, you should press the Windows button and R key simultaneously.
- Then you have to fill in “printui.exe /s” and click OK.
- Then go to the Drivers tab, select HP Printer Driver and make a right click, then, select Remove option and click OK button.
- In case, you want to delete Printer Server Properties, go to the All Instances and select the Apply button and click OK.
After implementing the above instructions, you should restart your computer once you complete the uninstallation.
Now, you have to install the HP printer driver after uninstalling the driver in order to fix the HP eprint printer validation failed error and to do so you should follow the instructions mentioned below.
How Would You Install Your HP Printer Driver on Your Computer?
- At first, you should get the full-featured HP printer driver for your computer which can be downloaded and installed from the manufacturer’s official website.
- Hence you should go to the official website of HP and select your country.
- Thereafter, you would require to fill in the product number in the provided field.
- Further, you need to select the operating system of your computer also it will be detected by the website.
- After that, you would see a setup wizard prompting on your screen in order to connect printer and PC.
- Next, you would require to follow all the step by step instructions and complete the installation procedure.
This is how you will be able to fix HP printer validation failed error and you would be using HP printer without having any further issue.
Fix Every Issue With Your HP Printer at Any Time
The aforementioned information will definitely work for you and enable you to access your HP printer without any hassle. In addition, after doing the above steps, if you are still seeing the HP eprint printer validation failed error and want to rectify instantly. Then you should contact the customer support team in order to get immediate help from the technical experts.