Computer Can’t Find Printer on Network
Let’s Discuss Why Can’t I Find my Printer on my Network
Are you failing to find your printer on your computer and have due printing activities? Then, don’t need to fret out as in this article you will be offered complete information on how you can easily fix this problem in time and manage the printing activities in time.
Well, various reasons can lead to why can’t I find my printer on my network, like compatibility issues, a problem with the printer drivers, an outdated operating system, and more. So, to help out the users here are some of the sure-shot solutions that one can try out to resolve this issue in time.
Solutions to Fix Computer Failing to Find the Printer on the Network
For the users who are looking for solutions to fix computer won’t find printer on network, they can go through the quick solutions mentioned in this article and manage printing activities in time.
1) Check the Connection of the Printer:
- Begin the process by properly checking the wires connected to the printer and computer. Further, the user can check the printer is powered properly and check the wireless connectivity in case of wireless printers.
2) Check the Printer Driver:
- There are higher chances that users might face issues with printers because of the issues with the print driver.
- So, to fix this issue in time, the user needs to verify whether the installed printer driver is compatible with the computer or not.
- If not, the user can download the suitable printer driver and resolve the printing issues in time.
3) Update the Computer:
Another reason behind can’t find printer on network is because of the outdated version of the computer. So, the user can update their computer by following the steps mentioned below:
- Begin the process by unplugging the USB.
- Now, restart the computer and open the start menu.
- Then, in the search box enter the Windows update option and look for the updates.
- After that, the user can accept all the updates and restart the device.
- Further, the user plug-in the USB again and check if the printer issue is fixed or not.
4) Run Printer Troubleshooter:
- Lastly, the user can fix my computer can’t find my printer on the network by making use of the printer troubleshooter and check if the issue persists or not.
Thus, these are the quick solutions that one can resolve to fix a computer can’t find printer on network. So, for all the users facing this issue, they can make use of the provided info and fix the printing issues in time.