Brother Printer Troubleshooting
Get Whistle-Stop Solution for Brother Printer Troubleshooting – User Guide How to fix Brother Printer Problem
Brother printers are among the best printer brands across the world. The services are satisfactory, which attracts the users to choose a printer according to their requirements. The printers vary according to configuration and size. To facilitate users, a help team is also provided.
Facing difficulty while using Brother Printer? If you are getting scrap from the printer and getting low visibility print by the printer. This might be due to when the cartridge is not been installed properly. Avoid using the old configured printer and make use of the newly configured printer.
If Facing Problems with the Printer? Try This Brother Printer Troubleshooting Tips
Follow the Best Troubleshooting Tips for Brother Printer:
- First, you can check the power supply. The power supply on the printer must be constant.
- Try shutting down the printer and restart it if you encounter any problems in between periods.
- Periodically check the network / USB cable or USB port.
- Uninstall the old driver and reinstall the latest version of the printer driver.
- You can also reset and delete a print job.
- Turn off the printer and disconnect from all power connections.
- Now establish a proper connection and resolve conflicts between them.
Fixes to Resolve the Error State of Printer:
If a user is facing any issue related to Brother printers, it can be easily resolved by following the troubleshooting steps. Here are the steps for resolving the Brother printer error state issue:
- The simplest and best way is to restart the system.
- The user needs to check for network connectivity as it causes problems in most of the case.
- The issue might get resolved by updating or reinstalling the printer drivers in the system.
- The issue might get resolved by running a troubleshooter as it removes most of the bugs from the system.
- If nothing works, uninstall and reinstall the software of the printer. Most of the time, the issue gets resolved with this fix.
Fixes for Reset Drum Issue:
To fix the issue of reset drum error message, troubleshooting can be done. Below mentioned are the steps for resolving the Brother printer reset drum counter:
- The first step is to ensure that the machine is turned on.
- Open the front cover of the printer.
- Then, press and hold the OK button for 2 seconds.
- After that, press the UP arrow key or 1 for resetting the drum counter.
- Finally, close the front cover and check the working of the printer.
To avoid errors and issues, a user should always choose genuine products and parts of the printer.
Fixes for the Error Codes of Printer:
In order, to fix Brother printer error codes, a user can follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned below, which varies according to error codes:
- E50: The fuser unit of the device malfunctions in this error code. Turn off the device for some time and the issue might get resolved.
- E60: When the cooling fan is at fault, this error code is faced. For this, the device is restarted and the issue gets resolved.
- Replace PF Kit Error: In this, the pick-up rollers and separation pads are not working correctly and need to be replaced.
- 71 Error Message: This error can be resolved by troubleshooting the printer for its laser or scanner unit motor.
Troubleshooting for Print Quality:
If a user is not satisfied with the print quality of the printer, then use the below-mentioned Brother printer troubleshooting print quality:
- Press the ink management key on the Brother printer.
- Use any of the arrow keys to select Test print and press Set.
- Then, press the up or down key for selecting Print Quality and press Set.
- After that, Press the color start.
- The test sheet is then reviewed and the user can determine the print quality on the sheet.
Troubleshooting Error of Offline Printer:
To resolve the offline error message, the user can follow the steps mentioned below for Brother printer troubleshooting offline:
- The user needs to ensure that there the Brother printer is On and there are no issues.
- The printer should be connected to the computer.
- The Brother printer should be set as the default printer.
- Try deleting the print jobs from the window of Device and Printers.
- The status of the printer should be checked in Devices and Printers.
- Delete, if there is any copy of the Brother printer’s icon.
- Ensure that the correct printer drivers are being used.
Troubleshooting Wireless on Brother Printers:
Let’s take a closer look at getting deep insights to troubleshoot this problem with the printer of Brother printers troubleshooting wireless.
Stick with the steps to enhance the transparency using this newly driven technology:
- Consistent power supply to your printer.
- Check whether the USB cables are connected properly or not if it is not connected easily.
- Turn the printer off and restart it to use.
- Uninstall New brother drivers.
- Power off all the connections to configure it again.
- Check whether the toner cartridge is installed properly or not.
- Drivers should be installed in a proper manner.
- Resolve paper jam and paper scraps problem.
If you are not able to connect with the Brother printer Wi-Fi, then use the right solution listed below.
Don’t get baffled by facing this problem. Get your way on your own to get resolved this trouble simply. Let’s watch it on how to resolve easily Brother printer troubleshooting WiFi problem.
- First, you have to cut the power supply by removing the power cord.
- Hold the power button for about 10 seconds to use.
- Reconnect the LAN wire to the hub to verify a good internet connection.
- Get the power on again.
- Get into the settings of Wi-Fi.
- Connect with the Wi-Fi network using the WPS method.
- Check whether your Wi-Fi router is broadcasting the wireless signal.
- Solid green Wi-Fi light shows you enable on the router.
Facing Brother Printer Error TS-02:
Finding an error? Find the below-mentioned steps in ascending order to troubleshoot the problem to get your way to reach out to the solution of Brother printer error ts-02 problem.
Stick with the steps;
- Check whether the WLAN access point/ router is powered on or not.
- Get a good internet connection to get easily connect with the Printing error.
- Run the temporary location of your printer from the WLAN access point.
- It’s required that the MAC address of the brother printer is allowed in the filter.
- Check your Brother printer is using 4GHz range radio signals.
- But if your system is using the 5GHz range of signals.
- Printer error TS-02 will show on your device.
- In other ways, you can make use of SSID and security information and confirm it.
- Reconfirm the SSID details and the security information.
- Now Restart your Brother printer to get your problem resolved.
Now finally you are very close to eradicating the problem of the TS-02 message. Use this most convenient and suitable way to sort the issue and keep running your work smoothly.
Fix the Error Message on Brother Printer:
Facing Brother printer error message, no need to worry about the process of How to fix the issue of the error message. Let’s stick to the most possible way to rectify the issue early and get you in the right direction.
- If your Brother laser printer is stopped working and displaying you an error message.
- Turn off your printer for at least 5–10 minutes.
- Restart it.
Solve Troubleshooting Paper Jam in Brother Printer:
Get resolved the problem of the brother printer troubleshooting paper jam problem and make smooth functioning of the printer without any difficulty. Keep the energy to use it again to work properly.
Stick to the points for Brother printer paper jam problem;
- First, you need to open the front cover.
- Leave the machine idle for at least 10 minutes.
- Drag the drum unit and cartridge assembly carefully out of the machine.
- Pull out the Paper Tray from the machine.
- Make use of both hands to pull out the jammed paper.
Get connect with the phone number for Brother printer troubleshooting issues and add the capabilities in your term of leading or reaching out to the solution. First, give your model number of the product to get all your information about the printer. Team members of the Brother printer keep the values of their relationship and stay firm to give quick assistance on the phone number.
Get Support on Troubleshooting:
If however, the user is experiencing any problems, a Brother Printer Troubleshooting User Guide can be used. The user guide is provided with the printer. But if the user wants to contact the support team, then that option is also available. To contact the phone number, the user can browse through the official website of the Brother printer.