Brother Printer Printing Blank Pages
Get Complete Information To Fix Why Is My Brother Printer Printing Blank Pages Issue On Windows And Mac
Undoubtedly, Brother Printers provides quality prints with a number of efficient features. It also offers a wide range of printers with top-notch technologies and features. However, it gives flawless services to access there are times when due to any hardware or software glitch a user finds using printer troublesome. Brother printers even have got many awards because of its numerous challenges and good performance. But, just like everything that you see is not gold hence you also might face issues like Brother printer printing blank pages while printing.
Additionally, if you’re one of those users who say my Brother printer prints blank pages and facing a problem. You should stop worrying about it. As this article has brought you all the information through which you can get perfect prints on your Brother printer.
Know the First What can be the Reason Behind This?
So, if you are also such a user who is facing the same issue and do not know how to get away with it then you shall not panic. All you need to do is to find ways to fix such an issue. And if you have landed here in search of your answers then you shall be relaxed as you will be getting full proof answers from this place. So, to start with fixing your issue you should first know why Brother printer only printing blank pages and for that, you can read the article further. To resolve any issue it is better to know about the reasons and then its resolutions. And we have you covered in both the cases.
Check Printer and Computer Connection: To start with, if your brother printer is wireless needs wifi to work then it can because of improper internet connection. Also, if you have not entered the correct password of wifi because of which you are unable to connect your printer. If your printer and computer or any other device are not connected properly or with the correct device.
Check Ink Label: Another reason that can cause such an issue is the lower Ink in the printer. If the printer does not have sufficient ink then also you can face this issue.
Check Printer Cartridge: In case you have not fixed the cartridge properly or if it is not of good quality is also one of the reasons because of which you are stuck in such a situation.
Check Printer Driver Settings: Before proceeding, check your printer driver settings. If the printer driver setting is not set correctly, correct it immediately.
And there can be many other issues because of which you are stuck. And to know how to resolve my Brother printer prints blank pages issues you can follow the steps below.
How to Fix Brother Printer Is Printing Blank Pages Issue on Windows?
- First of all, you should press the Windows key on your system and under All Apps select the Windows System.
- Then you need to choose the Control Panel and go to the View Devices and Printers section under Hardware and Sound.
- Next, by opening the Printers folder you need to check the Printer’s properties.
- After that, you’re required to click on the Advanced option and click the Printer Processor option.
- Thereafter, you have to select the Winprint under the Print Processor.
- Also, you need to be sure that you have selected the RAW option under the Default Data type and click OK.
- Further, Under the Advanced Tab, you should uncheck “Keep printed documents” if it is checked and click Apply option.
- Moreover, by choosing the General Tab and click “Print Test Page”.
- If your printer prints correctly, then the problem is resolved.
This is how Brother printer printing blank pages glitch will be resolved and prints correctly. Just in case, you still see the issue, you should try to uninstall and reinstall the Brother MFL-Pro Software Suite. You can download it online or if you have a Software CD, use it to reinstall the software.
If the Brother Printer issue still persists, you need to visit the official support page of Brother Printer to fix the issue as soon as possible. Moving ahead, you can check the fix to Brother printer blank page issue on Mac.
How to Fix Brother Printer Is Printing Blank Pages Issue on Mac?
- To begin with, you should open the System Preferences option using Apple Menu or in the Dock.
- Then select the “Printers & Scanners” icon under Hardware.
- Next, choose the Brother Printer Driver that you want to delete from the list.
- If you don’t find the Printer driver name in the list, click the “+” plus button below the printers section on the left side.
- Press the “-” minus button below the printers section on the left side.
- Also, you’re required to click OK or Delete Printer in order to confirm the process.
- If you have numerous duplicates of the Brother Printer Driver in the list, delete all.
- Snap the + plus button below the Printers section area on the left side.
- Now, click the “Default Icon” at the top of the window.
- Choose your printer from the printer name list.
- Further, from the Use or Printer using the list option, you need to sure that CUPS Driver is selected (Shown as Brother XXXXXX CUPS Machine’s Model).
- After that, you have to click the Add button, in this way, the printer driver will appear in the list and close the Printer list.
Now, you should try to print and you will see the print clearly. And you will no longer see any Brother Printer issue. If your printer still prints blank pages and you’re wondering why is my Brother printer printing blank pages? Then you must need assistance to resolve this problem.
Learn How do You Fix a Brother Printer that is Printing Blank
Check the Printer Ink Status:
Then you can proceed to check if the ink in your printer is full or not. And for that you need to check the ink status in the following steps:
- First, Turn on the printer and tap on the “Menu” button.
- Choose ink management and tap “OK”.
- Now select the ink volume option and tap “OK” to check the status of the ink.
Reinsert the Ink Cartridge or Toner into the Printer:
Also, you can take out and then re-insert the toner. For that, you need to open the ink cartridge cover and pull down the cartridge lock lever to remove the cartridge. Then after cleaning, put it back into the same place carefully and check if your issue gets resolved or not.
Clean the Print Head Properly:
If your print head is not cleaned properly and there are bits of paper stuck then also you can face such an issue. To know how to clean the print head you can follow the steps below:
- From your printer tap on the “Menu” button and proceed towards the ink section.
- Choose the “Cleaning” option with the help of the arrow buttons and tap “OK” to confirm.
- Pick the black colour first and press the clean or alright catch.
- Presently Select the other shading cartridges and press the clean.
- Finally, press the cleaning choice.
Check Print Alignment:
You can also choose to fix print alignment in the following steps:
- Go to the ink section from your printer and choose “Improve Print Quality”.
- Proceeding further, you need to tap on the alignment option and choose the paper size according to which you want to align your printer.
- Now, push the basic alignment, and burden the paper on the tray.
- At last, press the beginning.
Uncheck the Keep Printed Documents:
You may also check if you have the right quality of the paper. If you do not have the right quality then also you can face such an issue and the printer won’t print on the paper.
- We should bounce into the printer properties.
- Click the advanced option accessible in the top menu tab.
- Click the printer procedure key and select the “WINPRINT” choice.
- Check of the RAW alternative on the default data type.
- Push the alright key.
- Below the advanced tab, uncheck the keep printed documents.
Uninstall and Install the Printer Driver:
Just like any other applications you can also uninstall the printer driver and then install it again. For that, you can follow the steps below.
- From your Windows PC, go to the programs section, and choose the control panel from the option.
- Then select Program and features option to choose brother printer driver and click the “Uninstall” option.
- Click on “Yes” to start the process and follow other onscreen instructions.
- You have to restart your computer and install the latest version driver.
Get Your Brother Printer Issues Fixed Instantly Anytime:
Since fixing a problem with your Brother Printer is never been a hassle. All a user requires to perform a few steps to resolve any issue in their Brother Printer. However, you can get help from the support team to resolve the glitch anytime from anywhere. You need to tell them the issue that the Brother printer keeps printing blank pages, immediate support will be provided to you.