Why is Brother Printer Not Connecting to WiFi?
Worried About Brother Printer Not Connecting to Wi-Fi? Get All the Information Here
If you use a Brother printer at your office or home and are looking forward to connecting it to WiFi, you are at the right place. Here we will update you and educate you about connecting your Brother printer to WiFi and how you can fix it if your Brother printer cannot connect to WiFi. So let's proceed further to check out everything in detail.
How do I Reconnect my Brother Printer to WiFi?
Here you can check out the step-by-step information to connect your printer to WiFi. But before you do this, make sure you have the Network name (SSID) and Security key of the network.
Step-by-Step Process to Connect the Printer to WiFi:
- Use the control panel of your printer to set up with wifi.
- At first, you can connect the AC power cord to your printer and turn your printer on, press the Menu.
- Using the up and down arrow keys, you can choose a network setting.
- Now to select the network, press the up and down arrow key and hit Ok.
- You have to choose WLAN with the help of the up and down arrow key and hit Ok.
- Now choose the setup wizard using the up and down keys and press Ok.
- You have to select now enable the wireless network when LAN enable.
- By doing this wireless setup wizard will get started.
- Brother printer will search for the available network, and from there, you have to choose the SSID you want and hit the Ok button.
- Once you select the SSID, type the SSID key to connect.
So following the information below, you will be able to connect your WiFi and printer anytime. Moreover, if you face any issue, that is, Brother printer not connecting to pc WiFi, you can keep reading this blog below in detail.
Here you can follow the step below to reset your Brother's printer.
Step-by-Step Guide to Reset WiFi Connection on Your Brother Printer:
- First, turn your Brother printer On.
- Press the Menu button on the control panel of the printer.
- Select the network and then press Ok.
- Now select the network reset button and then hit Ok.
- Press the reset button and select yes on the screen.
Why Can't My Brother Printer Find my Network?
The Primary Guide to Solving the WiFi Connection Problem of the Brother Printer:
- First, power off your Brother printer and WiFi for at least 1-2 minutes, and then power on.
- Now it's time to turn off the WiFi on your Brother printer for a few seconds and turn it on.
- Try connecting your Brother printer to WiFi and see if it is connecting to the network.
- You can try connecting your printer to the WiFi with the help of the WPS method.
Why is my Brother Printer Not Connecting to the WiFi?
How to fix Brother printer WiFi? Here you can follow the quick information below to fix the issue.
A Quick Way to Fix Brother Printer Not Connecting to WiFi:
- First, get ready with the password and network name.
- Turn on your printer and computer and set up on WiFi connection.
- You have to select the menu button.
- Select the settings or spanner and screwdriver icon if you have a touch screen and select All settings.
- Now locate the network by using the arrow keys and then Hit Ok.
- Select WLAN, choose setup wizard using the arrow key, and then press Ok.
- You have to select the WiFi network now, enter the password of WiFi, press Ok, and you will get prompted to Apply settings.
- Select the yes button by pressing 1; after you enter the correct password, you will get a message Connected.
- Once connected, your printer is now ready to print and provide the best printing quality without any hassle.
So worried about the Brother printer not connecting to pc wifi, the above information will help you in this regard. Besides, if you find any hardware-related issues or any technical issues, you can connect with the repair technician team of the Brother printer.
Why Can't My Brother Printer Find my Network? - Get more help with Printer Support Plus • 2022-02-09 23:33:00
Can’t Connect to Brother Printer over Wi-Fi? – Get Help for Printer Issues by Printer Support Plus • 2022-02-17 04:04:00
Disclaimer: printersupportplus.com is an online information provider website. Printer Support Plus has no association with any brand name. Brand names, logo, trademark utilized in the content or site is just for user's information purpose. In case if you have found any kind of issue with the website or content kindly mail at firstname.lastname@example.org