Lexmark Printer not Printing
Troubleshooting Lexmark Printer That Is Not Printing – Here You Can Easily Find A Solution To Your Problems
Ever since printers have been introduced in the digital market, people are fascinated with such an innovation. As there are increasing technological advancements, it has been observed that people are getting dependent on such new introductions. So, we can see a large number of changes in the demands as well as the usage techniques of users from all around the world.
Printers are such electronic machines that help the users to get hard copies of images, documents, and many other things. Earlier, they used to print in black and white but as the advances in generation and demands, people are now used to get colour printing and many other options. Also, there are many other companies of printers competing in the market like HP, Canon, Epson, Brother, Lexmark, etc. All these printer companies have received outstanding response and feedbacks for their performances and print quality.
But, as nothing in this world works flawless and can face issues while working with it. So, if you are facing issues while working with your Lexmark printer then you shall not get puzzled. You are not alone as a Lexmark printer not printing black color correctly or not printing at all as many other users are facing the same issues but in a different way. Also, every man-made thing can face issues and also can be fixed. So, if you are here to find the resolution for Lexmark printer not printing anything then you can find your answers further in the article.
Fixing Problem with Lexmark Printers in Simple Ways!
When the Lexmark printer does not print then there can be many reasons leading to such an issue. However, some of the reasons causing such an issue are known but some are not known. But, you will be able to fix your troubleshooting Lexmark printer problems in the following methods.
1. Unplug and Plug Back Your Lexmark Printer: The steps to perform this method are mentioned below:
- Unplug your Lexmark printer from power and disconnect it from the interface cable.
- Open the printer and ensure that no paper is stuck in between the machine before printing. Even a small piece of paper can lead to the issue of Lexmark printer won’t print problems.
- Plug-in the printer and leave it on for at least 30 seconds and then reconnect it with the system.
- Now try to print by giving the print command and check if the issue is resolved or not.
In case the issue is the same, then you can choose to follow the steps mentioned further.
2. Restart Your Lexmark Printer: This can be done in the following ways:
- Locate the power button of the Lexmark printer and power it on.
- Press the cancel button and hold it for 3-5 seconds and release the Cancel button simultaneously.
- With the help of releasing the cancel button, the printer will automatically restart to begin your operation.
- When the blinking of the light stops, it indicates that it has restarted.
3. You can even go with the option to uninstall your printer and then install it again and give the print command. This will refresh the printer and the system and hence one of the best ways of troubleshooting Lexmark printer problem in a very easy way.
4. One can try to check whether the printer’s cables are working correctly or not. This can be checked by taking out and then putting it back in and seeing if your Lexmark printer responds to the active state after connecting.
So, after trying all the above steps and ways to fix the issue, if the problem remains the same then you need not bother. If you want to find out why won’t my Lexmark printer print then you are free to get in touch with customer support which is 24/7 active? The qualified and trained customer representatives will be delighted to help you and give a proper resolution to your concern.