Why Does my HP Printer Keep Going Offline
Are You Troubled With Your HP Printer Going Offline Issue? Get All The Information Here
HP printers are not a new name as it is serving us from a very long time and delivering flawless print services. Besides, there are instances when a user finds some issues in HP printers’ working if you are one of them who face glitches while accessing HP printers. And wondering why does my HP printer keeps going offline, then, the time has arrived to fix it and you don’t need to bother about it. As this post will help you to rectify the issue. All it takes your patience to read the entire content of this page.
How Would You Resolve Your HP Printer Going Offline Issue?
If you are facing and troubled with HP printer keeps going offline and you are not able to rectify the issue, in that case, you should try to restore the default settings. And you can do that by following the given steps:
- Before you do anything else, you should open the home screen of your HP printer.
- There you would require to click on the Set-up menu by simply clicking the right arrow button.
- Thereafter, you need to select the Network section and scroll down the page to reach the Restore Network Defaults option.
- After that, you have to click Yes for the confirmation.
- In this way, you will restore the default settings to your HP Printer.
Once you are done with these steps, you would not be having the question in your mind that why does my HP printer keep going offline? Well, on doing the above steps, still you are not able to rectify the issue, you can follow the given steps:
- You should go to the Control panel and press Window and R simultaneously.
- Further, you are required to choose Devices and Printers, in this way, you will see the HP printer icon.
- Make a right click on the icon and navigate to the Properties section.
- Next, you have to select the password and you will require to create a new password.
- Doing that, you should enter a new password and give it a confirmation by retyping.
- And lastly, click on the Save Changes option.
Also, there are some basic steps to do in order to fix HP printer going offline issue. You should check the cord of the HP printer and the device through which it is connected. Also, check the power cords. Or else, you may check whether the printer driver has an update, is there any upgrade available, then, update it as soon as possible.
Get All HP Printer Issues Resolved At Any Time
After performing the above steps, if the issue still persists then it might be a major issue within your HP printer, in that situation, you should not take it lightly. And immediately contact the HP printer customer support and ask them why does my HP printer keep going offline, the team of a technical expert would acknowledge the issue and will provide you instant solution for the glitch without wasting your time.